Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What we are hearing__on Twitter, Reddit, Podcasts, from fans, on sports radio, etc.

NFLfan

3 hours ago, richard pallo said:

TY doesn’t strike me as the type of player who would uproot his family for one more year with a different team especially after being upfront about considering retirement.  Wish him the best if he takes that road though.

Yeah. His oldest is a teenager now. I do believe though they spend some time  in the offseason in Florida but seems like his kids probably have friends and other activities they are entrenched in now in Indy with him having played here so long. It’s all weird what is going on with him. 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/5/2022 at 9:19 PM, Tsarquise said:

I know it is supposed to be a good thing. Just doesn't make since. Good things usually are not vomit inducing. 

Im with ya….  But then again, I’m an older guy, and I don’t understand why/how someone decided that saying something negative about someone else should be referred to as…….   Throwing shade?!?   

I always think of shade as a good thing, not bad.    These kids today….      :scratch:    :dunno:

Oh, and get off my lawn!!      :lecture:

With all this "throw up" stuff, maybe it is time to close this thread and start a new "What We Are Hearing" thread. Since it will be in the Colts section, let's try to keep it Colts-focused. Your fellow Colts fans want Colts material in this section.

• NFLfan locked and unpinned this topic

Archived