Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What we are hearing__on Twitter, Reddit, Podcasts, from fans, on sports radio, etc.


NFLfan
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

For what it’s worth this is not his last year under contract. Next year is. They should most definitely keep him. Dude is far better than Zay Jones and Marvin who has age on him. 

I definitely framed it wrong in my head. Yep, he's in year 3 of his 4 year contract.

 

I agree as well. I also don't think he's been used well in their offense so far either.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

If that’s the case that is very good. We are over 30 million if this is a second restructure.

Clarification.

 

I read on Twitter, Keefer I think.... That this restructure is odd, because I dy only restructured HALF the amount they could have,meaning instead of the 12 mil everyone assumed they'd get, they chose to only access 6...... That's gonna * some people off....lol

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

I said when it happened Texans won that trade and I still believe it

Not much of a limb there...  Not many human beings in history are worth that draft pick haul.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jackie Daytona said:

Clarification.

 

I read on Twitter, Keefer I think.... That this restructure is odd, because I dy only restructured HALF the amount they could have,meaning instead of the 12 mil everyone assumed they'd get, they chose to only access 6...... That's gonna * some people off....lol

Not much of a limb there...  Not many human beings in history are worth that draft pick haul.

That shouldn't * people off but if it does more power to them 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, philba101 said:

I think Miami understands what "All-In" means.

QB Teddy Bridgewater: Signed a one-year, $6.5 million fully guaranteed deal that's worth up to $10 million with incentives. (Tom Pelissero)

RB Chase Edmonds: Signed a two-year, $12.6 million contract that includes $6.1 million guaranteed. (Ian Rapoport)

RB Raheem Mostert: Signed a one-year deal worth $3.125 million. (Ian Rapoport)

FB Alec Ingold: Signed a two-year deal worth up to $7.5 million. (Tom Pelissero)

WR Tyreek Hill: Acquired in a trade with the Kansas City Chiefs in exchange for 2022 first-, second- and fourth-round picks, and 2023 fourth- and sixth-rounders. Hill has agreed to a four-year, $120 million extension that includes $72.2 million guaranteed. (Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero)

WR Trent Sherfield: Signed a one-year deal. (Tom Pelissero)

WR Preston Williams: Re-signed on a one-year deal worth up to $1.99 million. (Tom Pelissero)

WR Cedrick Wilson: Signed a three-year, $22.8 million deal that includes $12.75 million fully guaranteed. (Mike Garafolo, Tom Pelissero and Ian Rapoport)

TE Mike Gesicki: Signed the franchise tag.

TE Durham Smythe: Re-signed with Miami. (Team)

LT Terron Armstead: Signing a five-year, $75 million deal that has a max value of $87.5 million. (Tom Pelissero, Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo)

OG Connor Williams: Signed a two-year, $14 million deal that includes $7.5 million fully guaranteed. (Tom Pelissero and Ian Rapoport)

DE Emmanuel Ogbah: Re-signed on a four-year, $65.4 million deal that will pay him $32.7 million over the first two years. (Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero)

LB Duke Riley: Re-signing on a one-year, $3 million deal. (Cameron Wolfe)

LB Elandon Roberts: Re-signed on a one-year, $3.25 million deal. (Ian Rapoport)

LB Brennan Scarlett: Re-signed to a one-year deal. (Cameron Wolfe)

Or it means their organization is very poor at drafting. The Colts only needed Semi competent QB play to make the playoffs and were considered one of the scariest teams at the time. We lost multiple one possession games due to Wentz that killed us. Now, we have an excellent if declining QB and one of the best pass rushers in the NFL. We are already the favorites to win the South again and Ballard will continue to make moves.

R-E-L-A-X!!!!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DeepseaColt said:

Or it means their organization is very poor at drafting. The Colts only needed Semi competent QB play to make the playoffs and were considered one of the scariest teams at the time. We lost multiple one possession games due to Wentz that killed us. Now, we have an excellent if declining QB and one of the best pass rushers in the NFL. We are already the favorites to win the South again and Ballard will continue to make moves.

R-E-L-A-X!!!!

Oh yes....I keep forgetting.....delayed gratification.......delayed gratification.....delayed gratification....I got it now!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 Some of these whiners were the screaming kids at Wal MART

 I WANT I WANT I WANT!

  They don't know what we have, they don't know what we will have, and they are not grown up enough to trust the grown ups. 

  Ballard has his methods, his capologist, and a large number of people getting REAL information on FA'S interesed in the Colts and on draftable players.

 And a bunch of silly whiners that know next to nothing telling us what he better do. Ballard is twenty steps ahead of you yapping rat terriers while you think you are leading the parade. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

I wish we would have drafted Herbert and I lobbied for it on here but know one paid any attention. 

 

 I DIDN'T wish for it then but i do now. He is phenominal. 
It is a huge assumption that we could have gotten in front of the line for him. Others could have loved him just as much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

I wish we would have drafted Herbert and I lobbied for it on here but know one paid any attention. 

Why do that when you can trade your #13 pick for a top D-lineman and then ink them to a 4-year, $84 million contract? Why would you want your franchise QB in place on a cheap rookie contract? What sense would that make?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

 

 I DIDN'T wish for it then but i do now. He is phenominal. 
It is a huge assumption that we could have gotten in front of the line for him. Others could have loved him just as much.

The price would have been huge. Perhaps worth it in hindsight? But as a risk in the moment, failure would have been devastating. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

People saying I wish we would've drafted Herbert, that would be neat trick considering he went 6th and we had the 13th pick. Hindsight is awesome. How was that even possible. What is funny is 90% of people in here wanted Jordan Love, not Herbert, wow hindsight is beautiful The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- We have Matt Ryan and I am ready to roll.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Darius Butler is absolutely right. Can’t go into the 2022 season with a lackluster WR core like they have the past few seasons. Need a true #1 WR on this team. Same goes for TE. 

 

The way I see it, the colts will likely pickup a vet WR rather that is re-signing Hilton or picking up Landry or Jones. I do see them going WR or LT at 42. TE will be a draft pick. There is just no more TEs on the market that are worth signing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

People saying I wish we would've drafted Herbert, that would be neat trick considering he went 6th and we had the 13th pick. Hindsight is awesome. How was that even possible. What is funny is 90% of people in here wanted Jordan Love, not Herbert, wow hindsight is beautiful The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- We have Matt Ryan and I am ready to roll.

I wanted none of them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’d prefer a trade.. move a 4th or 5th for to a team with WRs to spare..

 

Dolphins - Parker

Texans - Cook

Steelers - Claypool

Saints - Thomas??

Seahawks - Lockett (would cost more)

 

Keep 42 and draft a LT or hope TE McBride falls

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

For 1 year I would take Matt Ryan over Herbert, what has Herbert ever proved?? Jordan Love just makes do this lmao 

 

Um have you watched Charger games? That arm is Mahomes like

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have but he has never won anything. Have you seen Matt Ryan's career and his leadership? Herbert is good but he doesn't scare me at all if he played us because we have a good roster and QB that has seen it all. 

 

Don't get me wrong, I was on the Ryan train before anyone. However, Herbert will be a top 3 QB. That's his potential.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • NFLfan locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...