Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Conference Championship Games, Jan. 30, 2022 Discussion thread

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Burrow is what we thought Andrew Luck was

Burrow and the Bengals are playing like Joe Namath and Joe Flacco, playing with house money.

Now I think Brady will definitely retire, Mahomes is NOT threatening 7 SBs whatsoever, maybe 2 or 3 but let’s not crown him yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Really hard to say with Kelly. Obviously the team loves him and I’m sure teammates do as well. I feel he played great last year and was a top center. At his age it could drop off at any time or he could have a 2-3 more great years.  I enjoy having him on the team and he may be the longest tenured player on the team.  I’m guessing the team lets him play until he is ready to hang it up. 
    • Question:  I believe you have access to far more next level stats and info than I do.  But you wrote something that jumped out at me so I thought I’d ask.     It’s been my observation (certainly last year) that Ebukum and Dayo played the RDE, which I’ve always thought is the LEO.   And that Paye and Lewis played the left side.  I think Paye has most played LDE his three years here.    Yet you wrote that Paye plays the LEO almost exclusively.  By my eyeball test, it’s false and the opposite is true.  Can you double check that?      Sorry for the homework, my PFF stats don’t offer that info. 
    • Respectfully let’s not compare Kelly to Kelce. I am also glad that Kelly is healthy and is playing this season and has regained form as his 2021 & 2022 season left a lot to be desired. He is going into his 9th season and has a cap hit of $14,625,000 this season. There are several other players due for an extension in the upcoming offseason. Dayo , Speed, Granson, Blackmon, Flowers, Fries & French should they choose. You have to ask your what will his next contract look like if they do extend him? There are a lot of intangibles.
    • I’d be down if its cheap, paid for, or on the Colts dime! I’ve never played Crooked Stick or the Brickyard yet! A bit too far outa my price range to play those courses! Im usually stuck playing at Smock, Southern Dunes, or the goose-poo filled Orchard on the south-side!
    • I understand fans being skeptical about PFF grades.  I’m a subscriber, but still find some grades head scratching.     That said…. Each player is graded on each play in every game by THREE different evaluators.   Each evaluator is more experienced than the one before him.   So even if you think they’re wrong, they shouldn’t be off by more than one level of ranking.  (If that makes any sense?).     I wish the website did a better job of explaining itself.  That would be helpful, especially with the skeptics.  
  • Members

• Chucklez

Chucklez 1,057

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,485