Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Conference Championship Games, Jan. 30, 2022 Discussion thread

NFLfan

This Chiefs team is truly rolling now. Unlike earlier in the season.

McKinnon has been good for their RB rotation.

Kelce and Hill with Mahomes and a more than capable offensive line is just unfair.

I don’t see the 49ers or Rams beating that team.

1 minute ago, James said:

This Chiefs team is truly rolling now. Unlike earlier in the season.

McKinnon has been good for their RB rotation.

Kelce and Hill with Mahomes and a more than capable offensive line is just unfair.

I don’t see the 49ers or Rams beating that team.

This is going to go on for years, I already see it unless Mahomes gets a serious injury. That dude will win 3 or 4 SB's and 1 or 2 MVP's. That is why I posed the question the other day if he wins the SB this year should he be at least in the convo for top 5 ever. He isn't Brady, Montana, or Peyton but he plays like this for 5 more years or so he will be on that level. I think he will. 

15 minutes ago, chad72 said:

It’s just 2nd quarter, Chiefs led Bengals 28-17 at half last game although on the road. Long way to go

Nah.. Bengals at home ina regular season game.. this is so much bigger I never expected this to be a game.. and honestly we can blame this in Tenn. They had no business being #1. Should've been 2 or 3 and been. Throttled by the bills so they bills could be here lol

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is going to go on for years, I already see it unless Mahomes gets a serious injury. That dude will win 3 or 4 SB's and 1 or 2 MVP's. That is why I posed the question the other day if he wins the SB this year should he be at least in the convo for top 5 ever. He isn't Brady, Montana, or Peyton but he plays like this for 5 more years or so he will be on that level. I think he will. 

Their offense flipped the roles of Hill and Hardman. Now you got Hill and Kelce vs Linebacks in open space and Hardman going deep 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Too soon. Remember Allen let a huge bomb to Davis thrown when they went down 20-7??

Bengals defense isn’t the Bills

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Too soon. Brady won 3 out of 4 years earlier and went 10 years without a SB

Mahomes is an offisides away from 4 straight Superbowls..unless of course the Bengals show some kind of life here... that is crazy.. he's been the starter for 4 years.. remember when Reid got rid of Alex Smith when the Cheifs we're still good? People were like uhhhhh

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

What I am worried about is Irsay and Ballard panicking and getting rid of carson and sticking us with a really average QB.  They will just continue she cycle of blaming it all on the QB.

I really think it’s unlikely they make a move right now.

If Wentz still has the same issues next season whether his stats looks good on paper or out, I hope they make a move. I think he’ll look marginally better but if he still folds in big moments, we’re not going anywhere with him.

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

I thought this would be a blowout but the Bengals could still make it a game.

Don’t think they will though. Mahomes with his weapons is a cheat code.

That was a huge stop to end the half. It is still a game, if they can get it to 21-17 it will become interesting. 

That music in the background is annoying, man I am ready to mute that bologna haha 

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

What I am worried about is Irsay and Ballard panicking and getting rid of carson and sticking us with a really average QB.  They will just continue she cycle of blaming it all on the QB.

I would be surprised if that happened.  Some time has passed since the Jac embarrassment.  Time to get refocused and get a couple of playmakers to get the job done.

• Like 1