Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Conference Championship Games, Jan. 30, 2022 Discussion thread

NFLfan

Teams will be playing for a berth in this year's Super Bowl. We first have the Bengals @ the Chiefs in the AFC Championship game followed by the 49ers @ Rams to determine the NFC champion. 

It will be hard to top the games we saw last week but I expect these will be entertaining too. Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

I think SF sweeps the Rams and go 3 for 3 in a hard hitting game could come down to Robbie Gould again this week

Think Bengals beat KC again, the Chiefs D couldnt stop Buffalo at anytime , Chiefs may sack Burrow 10 times and still lose.

I agree with your SF pick but the Bengals will have to pull a Buster Douglas to beat the Chiefs :thmup:

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

All I want is good games and the only guy I am truly rooting for is Stafford, he has been underappreciated throughout his life, and I would like him to make a SB for all the aches and losing he has endured in the past.

It was so nice to see him so happy in his presser after the Tampa game. SF would be cool story too though. Both teams could be going to their 2nd SB in 4 years.

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

All I want is good games and the only guy I am truly rooting for is Stafford, he has been underappreciated throughout his life, and I would like him to make a SB for all the aches and losing he has endured in the past.

I hope Jimmy G wins it all because SF basically gave up on him and fans look at him as MEH. I would lmao if they beat the Rams and then he took down Mahomes.

• Like 2

Today's games are actually more important to the networks, Advertisers etc.... than the Super Bowl because it of course determines the SB participants, and that's where the $$$ is.

So because of that, the Bengals are at a Disadvantage even though they are good enough to win.

Chiefs are favoured by 7 points, the chiefs are the play and maybe tease the game to say 3 points if you want to make it a safer play.

The Rams are the bigger marque team and better, but 49ers beat them 6 times in a row and trends have importance, just ask the Colts about playing in Jacksonville. Lol

I'll still go with the Rams -3.5 but in a lot smaller bet than the chiefs bet.

Small Parlay:

Chiefs -7

Rams -3.5

33 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Today's games are actually more important to the networks, Advertisers etc.... than the Super Bowl because it of course determines the SB participants, and that's where the $$$ is.

So because of that, the Bengals are at a Disadvantage even though they are good enough to win.

Chiefs are favoured by 7 points, the chiefs are the play and maybe tease the game to say 3 points if you want to make it a safer play.

The Rams are the bigger marque team and better, but 49ers beat them 6 times in a row and trends have importance, just ask the Colts about playing in Jacksonville. Lol

I'll still go with the Rams -3.5 but in a lot smaller bet than the chiefs bet.

Small Parlay:

Chiefs -7

Rams -3.5

There is one website that if you take the Chiefs and bet 500 and give the field you can win 1200 because of giving the field. I can't give the link because it is against forum rules. Would you do that? I am thinking about it. It is legal and legit.

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I thought the same thing.. but I thought maybe because I was preoccupation with something.. but it sounds horrible

The audio arrangements and quality was terrible. If you are a singer and you cannot expect the reliability of the audio system to work right in a professional setting, it takes you by surprise. I think that’s what happened.

Just now, chad72 said:

The audio arrangements and quality was terrible. If you are a singer and you cannot expect the reliability of the audio system to work right in a professional setting, it takes you by surprise. I think that’s what happened.

Yes. Sound crew missed the mark. Big Time!

• Like 1

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

P.s. thought this would be a bloodbath. Like 2014 colts vs pats.. we peaked early. Like the Bengals. 

This should've been Bills vs Cheifs.. and we ALL knew that

It’s just 2nd quarter, Chiefs led Bengals 28-17 at half last game although on the road. Long way to go

Would love to see the Bengals in the Superbowl, but it's not looking like they will be able to keep up with K.C.'s offense today.

That would have to be frustrating to chase Mahomes around for 6 seconds or more and have him throw that Td.