Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021/22 Colts at Jags Post Game thoughts.....

EastStreet

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where’s all the don’t panic people at? Here we are multiple awful weeks from wentz, no first rounder, not a WR1 in sight to include pass rusher. Frank Reich rather players be his friend while simultaneously being unprepared week in and week out. I mean seriously Jags are the worst team in football you win and your in and back to back weeks you tuck your tail. Embarrassing. Chris Ballard needs some serious self evaluating as well. 

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Sis he play oline. Did he play WR. Not that he doesn’t have his faults today but this is in every damn player in that locker room. 

I think you’re probably just gonna have to accept that some people don’t think he’s the guy, even with all our other struggles.

If you have confidence in him, good on you. I wish I did.

I’m honestly sick to my stomach. So much talent WASTED or lack their of? Jags beat us cripple our playoff hopes and STILL get the #1 draft pick….

IMO this off-season has WAY more questions did it did last season which is disconcerting considering we have the answer at quarter back. Or at least I thought. 

Not sure what to think. 

Losing to a historically bad Jags offense. A team that is 2-14.

This is grounds for termination of contracts. Abysmal. Worst loss in the history of the Colts. Maybe in Indianapolis sports history given the magnitude.

They blew it. Twice!

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

I think you’re probably just gonna have to accept that some people don’t think he’s the guy, even with all of our other struggles.

If you have faith in him, good on you. I wish I did.

Umm no. That oline was pathetic. We have no weapons. Yes he Wasnt great. But tell me how Reich did anything to call up better plays. He runs the same five plays every drive.

Well two weeks in a row we crumbles with win and in scenarios. This time against an all time bad team. No excuses.

Frank bad playcalling, team came out flat unprepared.

Defense was soft, softer than usual

Oline was trash.

Wentz was hot garbage, his decision making is baffling.

Archived