Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets @ Colts, TNF, November 4, 2021, 8:20PM

NFLfan

22 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

Considering the backup and 3rd stringer we are playing, no it hasn't.

Are you kidding?  I don't understand why fans do not appreciate the experience of watching football. Your team is up. Your QB, RB and Pittman look great. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Kenny is a better player with better players around him in the secondary (duh). What I mean is I think it gives us more confidence to use him in more creative ways. I may be way wrong but I'm sure we were more aggressive blitzing him prior to this season.

I think the biggest impact to him is when he's forced to play outside corner. 

But he did get torched pretty bad at slot vertically, but the coverage call IMO was a very weird rip/liz kinda call. I never was able to figure out what the hell we were in.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Are you kidding?  I don't understand why fans do not appreciate the experience of watching football. Your team is up. Your QB, RB and Pittman look great. But you are not pleased???

Oh no, I am happy with the team, the offense, and the game. I just don't trust the defense

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

His social media history suggest it's not totally ridiculous...

yup... 

https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-desean-jackson-anti-semitic-instagram-farrakhan-hitler-quotes/

4 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Ridiculous comment.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-desean-jackson-anti-semitic-instagram-farrakhan-hitler-quotes/

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Dubious views aside, Jackson hasn't been anything resembling a consistent NFL receiver for a number of years. He was always a bit of a one trick pony and he's not even that good at the trick lately. 

He’s better than any receiver we have who is not Pittman.  Not even close and he’s 34. 

• Like 1

Just now, EastStreet said:

Wasn't there noise about some gang ties while in Philly too, though I think that was just noise.

Just now, richard pallo said:

He’s better than any receiver we have who is not Pittman.  Not even close and he’s 34. 

He's not topped 1000 yards...  in the last 3 seasons combined. He's washed up. The stats say it, the tape says it, the fact teams don't trust him to start says it.