Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, October 31, 2021, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

16 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Frank thought he'd change things up since the last TN.. Instead of giving JT 2 carries in the first half, he though he'd give him 2 carries in the second half......

Total fake out.... 

I’m sure the Titans were fooled haha

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• No. Probably doesn't mean anything. Nowadays those contracts are standardized and largely a formality. 
    • Found Stanley’s Pro Day Results from 03/25/2024.  Hands 9 3/8, decent wingspan of 79 ½”. Stanley ran slower at his pro-day than Kamren Kinchens did with a 4.78s 40-yard dash which was even worse than James Williams SAF Miami (FL).  Curious if he was injured or that Is his top speed.  His vertical was only 33” which was still better than Jaylon Carlies, Josh Proctor, Patrick McMorris, Demani Richardson, and James Williams.  Even his broad jump was much better than those mentioned above, except Josh Proctor (10’1”), and bested Kamren Kinchens, Kitan Oladapo, and Daijah Anthony from the Combine.  Stanley’s 3-Cone Drill and 20 Yard Shuttle were actually better than some of the cornerbacks drafted this time around.     Still went through PFF's recent 2024 UDFA tracker and still could find Stanley mentioned.  Guess teams are ignoring him with such a slow 40-yard dash time.  If he was injured might account for his speed and sub-par vertical jump. 
    • Come on now…  Lamar Jackson is a two time NFL MVP.   Justin Fields is entering his 4th season, and he wasn’t terrible with Chicago.    Anthony Richardson started 4 games for the Colts.  He’s thrown just 84 total passes.   We’re all pulling for the kid to succeed,  but he’s got a lot to prove before  anyone can credibly say AR is better than Fields or Jackson.    There are plenty of questions to be asked and the answers wont come until early next year.    We all could be having an entirely different conversation next off-season.    
    • People saying he was a run first QB never watched his college tape. I won't lead the witness, but you can make some basic assumptions as to why people believed that.   IMO, his actual football problems coming into the league were:   - bad footwork. Made him have some inconsistent, wild throws at times. - not that great at making easy, short passes. The layups, essentially.     I'd say in the short sample we saw last year, that the latter issue he dramatically improved on. For the former, there were still some erratic throws (when he missed, he really missed), but he also showed progress there a s well (his completion percentage in the NFL was 59.5 vs 53.7 in his one year starting at college. It's usually the opposite trend for most rookies)   I'm absolutely on board on AR becoming a franchise QB, the only issue he has is proving he can stay healthy. I also don't think calling out two minor injuries vs one major injury is enough to call injury prone, but he has to prove it all the same.
  • Members

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,397

• CR91

CR91 12,758

• KB

KB 1,150

• craigerb

craigerb 397

• stitches

stitches 19,789

• rock8591