Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, October 31, 2021, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

Just now, Lancer1 said:

Maybe if we get the ball with a lead, we'll run it then! 

We legit still passed it haha we were up 14-0 and passed on a short run followed by nonstop goaline passes it’s almost as if they wanna help build Wents confidence up or some crap 

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

It would be a sad way to go out

He was running out, so don't think it's that bad. 

Just now, NFLfan said:

@SteelCityColt, @EastStreet I don't follow the Colts enough to understand. Why don't they use Taylor more. In this situation they should be running the clock. (I hear on Game Pass that they are using him now but this should have started earlier.)

Frank being Frank...

I can't even begin to try and explain, or understand myself.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

lol we could be a 0-16 with a bag of footballs as a head coach and you would say fans are being whiney and the coach is doing a great job

Yea, wrong. Fans here are whiney. they even whine when the Colts win, but they don't win "right". 

1 minute ago, Four2itus said:

Yea, wrong. Fans here are whiney. they even whine when the Colts win, but they don't win "right". 

Could you please explain to me (actually several of us) the logic and strategy behind the lack of use for JT?

Fans aren't the only ones being critical of Reich the last several weeks. And most everybody but sunshine folks thought it was a huge mistake to only run JT 10 times last game.

• Like 1