Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ 49ers, October 24, 2021, 8:20PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, coming on strong said:

what really hits hard is houston autry , walker and hooker all playing well right now . ballard after the 2019 season said he made a mistake getting rid of veterans in the secondary .  Then he gets rid of two valuable veterans on the edge and a run stuffer linebacker everyone in the locker room loved .  

Those guys are just complimentary pieces, playing well, on good teams.  We have guys each of those teams would take in a heartbeat....and they would perform better....ON THOSE TEAMS.  This is Flus.

6 minutes ago, NodakColt said:

There isn’t. He’s horrible. Then on top of that he gets the dumbest penalties and the absolute wrong time. He’s done it with every team he’s been on 

He knocks out his own teammates. I think we called him Missile.

Just now, SchlicterSZN said:

I turned it off, so we'll likely be fine....this phenomenon has happened to me this entire sports year.... Whenever I watch, my teams suck....it's cross sports, college, pro....doesn't matter.  I'll just look on the ESPN app, and we'll be fine.

9 to 0 

1 minute ago, SchlicterSZN said:

I turned it off, so we'll likely be fine....this phenomenon has happened to me this entire sports year.... Whenever I watch, my teams suck....it's cross sports, college, pro....doesn't matter.  I'll just look on the ESPN app, and we'll be fine.

Thanks