Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ 49ers, October 24, 2021, 8:20PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I dominated I'm both fantasy leagues.. but I feel the same way... Just watching the Titans dominate makes me feel like meh.. I don't have high expectations for this season..

Let’s just hope we can stay entertaining and at least finish the season on a high note so we have something to build on next season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Thought the same! Come on coach! Lol our running has been on point for the past month

Yeah it was totally a childish view from me, but I was thinking the same...c'mon we were married for years coach, pick us just because... Lol

• Haha 1

so laughing at some of Titans twitter stuff today.... 

So we low balled Autry, and most fans never appreciated him...

Like I said, today 2 sacks, 2 TFLs, 4 QB hits, knocking Mahomes out of the game...

Mr Paye,

Mr Lewis,

Mr AQM...

we need you today.... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I get the Addison comparisons a bit with body type but maybe Steve Smith feels coaching can teach someone to run routes even as a burner. I compare Troy Franklin to a taller DJax that folks had to give a cushion due to speed thus allowing comeback routes and the occasional double move or if it’s single safety high, a possible post move based on where the safety is.   Legette, he has only 1 year of production vs Metcalf in college, that’s the comparison that I don’t agree with. But Franklin is definitely worth the upside at No.46, no doubt    I see Adonai Mitchell catching style like MVS. If it hits you in the numbers, you are a body catcher and will bring it down but if your catch radius is tested a bit more and it’s not a perfect ball in stride like Mahomes threw sometimes, you’re not going to come down with it.    
    • Perhaps I should’ve been more clear.     When I say there was no negative reaction back then, I’m not talking about the fan base.  I’m talking about the media that covers the NFL — people in the know.     Rare is the time I care about what fans think.   I just don’t.   Fans are not informed enough.  But media-wise, I don’t recall any media reaction expressing shock or surprise that Chicago took Trubisky over the other two.     NOTE:  please see my post to 2006CBE about my view of Trubisky.  I was not a big fan of his, but I also wasn’t a hater.   So I’m not defending him. 
    • To be clear….   I was NOT a Trubisky fan.  He only started one season for North Carolina.  I think he only started 13 games (like AR).   His one year was very good, but still he had so little experience.      But I don’t remember any outrage over Chicago taking Trubisky over Watson or Mahomes.    Maybe there was and I’m misremembering.     FWIW:  There are video’s on YouTube about how much KC LOVED Mahomes.  But they didn’t want to trade up to 2.  So they hoped he’d fall to 10, which he did, and KC traded two 1’s and a 3 to move up and take him.     KC thought Mahomes was not only the best QB in that class, they thought he was one of the best QB prospects they’d ever seen.  Their view was Texas Tech had a terrible defense and so Mahomes played every game knowing he had to score a minimum OF 35 points to win, and in some cases 45-50 points.  KC thought he was brilliant.   Props to them, they got it right.     Now, I should look for videos about the Bears drafting Trubisky.  Try to gage reaction back in 2017 and see what the reaction was in real time.  Interesting stuff on YouTube. 
    • I didn't either. Thanks for having my back and Watson was very good with Houston. He won the Division a few times and was in the MVP running 1 year.
    • There were many who did not believe he would succeed. I know that many of the fans that post on the Vikings site that I follow did not think he would do well. Most thought Watson may be best. One guy was very high on Mahomes. He thought Mahomes would be the best. I don't recall any fan who thought Trubisky would be the best of the three.
  • Members

• Colts.sb41

Colts.sb41 242

• dw49

dw49 1,240

• Indeee

Indeee 1,741

• Dark Superman

Dark Superman 1,772

• w87r

w87r 12,649

Moderators