Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ 49ers, October 24, 2021, 8:20PM ET

NFLfan

Your Indianapolis Colts travel to California's Bay Area for a Sunday Night match-up with the San Francisco 49ers. 

Your team is playing well. Just looking at raw stats, Wentz and Taylor are playing great. With Nelson coming back, they may play even better. The defense is holding their own. 

Injuries

Colts

Out are: S Julian Blackmon (Achilles -- IR), T Braden Smith (foot, thumb), DE Kemoko Turay (groin), RB Jordan Wilkins (non-football illness), CB Rock Ya-Sin (ankle), and WR Ty Hilton (Quad injury). WR Campbell is on IR.

WR Keke Coutee, activated from PS, may play.

Quenton Nelson is off IR. 

Well Done Yes GIF by Indianapolis Colts

49ers:

QB Trey Lance, Javon Kinlaw, and DT Maurice Hurst are officially out.

Trent Williams, one of the top OTs in the NFL, is a game-time decision but he is listed as doubtful.

Enjoy the game. Good luck!

Colts Madison GIF by MIS

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ok, I want in…Colts victory!

But, I will go further and say what the winning point difference will be.

As much as I want a victory with a touchdown, I’ll say we win by a field goal…AND, the 49ers are on a scoring drive and they fumble the ball… Mr. Leonard recovers the fumble on our 20 yard line…with 3 minutes left to play!

…could happen…this is fun!

Go, Colts!:yahoo:

1 hour ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

I just hope the Colts can cover G. Kittle better than they did the Baltimore T.E. a few weeks ago.

Wont have to worry about anything more than a ten yard pass most likely.  No reason to not play up tonight with 45 mph wind and rain likely.

24 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Someone named their child Deommodore.... I see why grown men are choosing to call themselves Jackrabbit now.

Just now, Wentzszn said:

Ar least it’s not Little Bo Peep.

Since it seems like Titans are not going to fold I don’t really care much about anything this season anymore.

Don't sweat it honestly. You know when you're team is good. This isn't looking like one of those years (so far at least).

• Like 1

Weather at the stadium looks more like Scotland than San Francisco,  but settling down here to watch as much as I can (1.20am local time kick off). Let's hope our running game kicks in early as I think that will be the route to our victory this evening/early morning. 

Go Colts.

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

After my abysmal day in fantasy and hoping to gain ground in the division I arrive at this one in a mood beat described as “salty”. Bored Season 7 GIF by The Office

I dominated I'm both fantasy leagues.. but I feel the same way... Just watching the Titans dominate makes me feel like meh.. I don't have high expectations for this season..

• Like 1