Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Ravens, Monday, Oct. 11, 2021, 8:15PM

NFLfan

We came out and punched them in the mouth. Now we just have to keep the pressure on and not let up. A 3 and out, then a huge TD play like that is a hell of a way to start a game like this on MNF.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

That's not update....i went to college at   Pattsburgh

I went to Binghamton. I am very familiar with Plattsburgh. I pass it whenever we travel to and from Montreal where we have relatives. 

Nice to meet you. :shake:

Just now, EastStreet said:

I looked it up.

They are "Crucial Catch" hoodies for the Cancer initiative.

If you have to look it up not sure the hoodies are doing a great job spreading the message... 

The TV ad however, was pretty well done, I sent it to our Comms team here because it's a bloody massive issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Ah makes sense.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

If you have to look it up not sure the hoodies are doing a great job spreading the message... 

The TV ad however, was pretty well done, I sent it to our Comms team here because it's a bloody massive issue.

Well the ugliness made me look lol...

I've bought a lot of cancer awareness themed stuff, and done a lot of walks. That hoodie is just not good looking though. 

• NFLfan locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• A defender fell on his leg. Its unreal the bad luck PC has had in his career. I cant imagine many who wouldn't be injured by that hit on his leg. 
    • Can I ask you something? When you were in the media, did you do damage control all the time for the front offices of the teams you represented? I'm asking because you are the only poster on this site with that style. You always try to do "damage control" for Irsay, Ballard, and Reich whenever something bad happens with this team. I'm just curious if it's because you used to do the same as a media member in the past and now you do it here?
    • Vindication! Kudos to Q for calling Frank out on what a lot of us have been saying for months now. Also good to see him going to Taylor to get him on board - that's a team captain right there!   I don't wants this splitting the community, but some of us has been saying this for a long time now and when a guy like Q calls Frank out there's something to it. Ultimately we all want the same thing - Ws.   Can we talk about Darius walking into the wall now...   
    • It’s not the best look, and I’m sure he’ll get roasted a bit and feel the heat, but at the end of  the day it won’t change much in Frank’s inherit beliefs or values on how the games need to be called. Better or for worse. Something that caught my attention that another poster said was how much influence Wentz has on Frank’s decision making.   My best example is when we played the Ravens. IIRC we had decent balance, Taylor got fed, and instead of passing a bunch in the end we kept running which allowed them to get back in the game since it was getting stopped. Carson made a comment saying we need more of a killer instinct. Since then it teetered to more passing, even when running might make more sense…   Need to do some retooling during the bye week and solidify our identity. We are too talented only to be this inconsistent. 
    • My thoughts exactly.   Its when things get “dicey” that he seems to get flustered.  But he’s your man if you wanna gameplan a first-half. Also, Sometimes you have too many toys in the sandbox and overlook the best ones.
  • Members