Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Ravens, Monday, Oct. 11, 2021, 8:15PM

NFLfan

23 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I just found out my dad cancelled espn. Anyone know if this game is on local tc in Fort Wayne. Will the mobile app work. I am pretty upset right now.

Just sign up for a service, enjoy the trial period, cancel if you no longer want it or aren’t happy with it, etc.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Just sign up for a service, enjoy the trial period, cancel if you no longer want it or aren’t happy with it, etc.

Signed up for Fubio. Will cancel it after the game. I was getting scared lol. I have Sling  activated right now but it’s the package with the NFL network and no espn. Still can’t believe this game isn’t on one of the big networks.

Just now, Wentzszn said:

Signed up for Fubio. Will cancel it after the game. I was getting scared lol. I have Sling  activated right now but it’s the package with the NFL network and no espn. Still can’t believe this game isn’t on one of the big networks.

It’s Monday Night Football. It is on one of the big networks, ESPN. They pay exclusively for this night….not sure why this is confusing or why the Colts/Ravens game would deserve to be aired on other networks.

Just now, Btown_Colt said:

It’s Monday Night Football. It is on one of the big networks, ESPN. They pay exclusively for this night….not sure why this is confusing or why the Colts/Ravens game would deserve to be aired on other networks.

Yes bur hasn’t it actually also been on ABC big network at the same time. I have been able to watch all the Monday night games. Maybe the NFL Ap will still work tonight for people that are normally in market.

I am curious to see the Ravens run pass distributions on 1st down.  Have a feeling we will be seeing a lot play action type stuff on 1st down.

They really only got going offensively after halftime in last years game when they essentially became a pass first offense and exploited of some huge throwing windows with our zone coverage in the middle of the field.  

Doubt I'll stay up for all of the game (it's currently 01:12 AM) as I have to be functioning adult tomorrow. 

Just now, Shive said:

I don't know why, but I'm slightly worried about Oweh. Dude is so fast and athletic. I'm not sure our OT's can handle that right now.

Outside Buckner I don't think there's any part of the team right now that doesn't have questions.

Archived