Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cuts from other teams worth signing for Colts

BProland85

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Or maybe Eason just happens to look good. Why does it have to be going down in a blaze of glory.

He's sink or swim. 

If the org was confident in Eason as starter level, FR wouldn't have needed to see "more" a few weeks ago for the backup job....

Just being realistic.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, philba101 said:

Might be worth a look since it appears T.Y. will be out for a while; him or Perriman.

he's a big X, which we have plenty of right now.

if anything, we need a Z type guy

If we needed and X though, I'd be all for it.

Pretty sure he'll be claimed quickly.

3 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Off topic, but Chester Rogers and Marcus Johnson look to be in good shape if the Titans keep 6 WRs.

Rogers is listed as a #2 but also the #1 PR.

I was gonna say that I think there is a good shot that Marcus Johnson would be available from the Titans. He has been having a very good camp, and they seem to be keeping AJ Brown, Julio, Josh Reynolds, Chester Rogers, Dez Fitzpatrick, and Nick Westbrook-Ikhina before Marcus. 

10 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

I was gonna say that I think there is a good shot that Marcus Johnson would be available from the Titans. He has been having a very good camp, and they seem to be keeping AJ Brown, Julio, Josh Reynolds, Chester Rogers, Dez Fitzpatrick, and Nick Westbrook-Ikhina before Marcus. 

I'd rather have Vaughns than Johnson.

6 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

I'd prefer to get Rogers back of the two. 

He got almost zero love from Colts fans, but he was reliable and was a good route runner.

20 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I'd prefer to get Rogers back of the two. 

He got almost zero love from Colts fans, but he was reliable and was a good route runner.

And he played a young Billy D Williams in a movie!  You'd think Colts fans would have liked him for that alone.

16 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

And he played a young Billy D Williams in a movie!  You'd think Colts fans would have liked him for that alone.

Yup lol..

He had a good 2018. Decent YAC given the routes he was running, and over half his catches were first downs. And about the same PFF grade Pascal got last year....

Not saying he's great, but he's very solid. And we need a Z/slot type guy right now.

6 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Thank You So Much GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

That is what I thought but with some of the player movement in the last few weeks I wasn’t sure

He made his money by having a decent season with us.  I'm not sure how he's played the last couple years.

We need Carrie or Rock to show up.  That CB group is shallow after X and Moore.

4 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

2021 early 4th round pick by the Titans, WR Dez Fitzpatrick was just cut, and could be a good developmental WR for Indy. 

With Strachan, Patmon and others, I think we have our fill of developmental WR's.

Justin M on Twitter: "The #Titans have informed WR Marcus Johnson that he has made their initial roster, per source. He's been one of their feel good stories of the summer. -- Johnson finished last season on the team's P-Squad. -- 42 catches for 629 yds, 3 TDs in 5 yrs." / Twitter

1 minute ago, RNGDShobby said:

Justin M on Twitter: "The #Titans have informed WR Marcus Johnson that he has made their initial roster, per source. He's been one of their feel good stories of the summer. -- Johnson finished last season on the team's P-Squad. -- 42 catches for 629 yds, 3 TDs in 5 yrs." / Twitter

Hope Chester made it too....

Gonna be fun playing them twice.... or maybe not lol

There seems to be alot of interesting WRs getting cut, I don't think we pick up any of them due to our depth being decent but it will be interesting to see where they go.

WR Travis Fulgham

WR Antonio Gandy-Golden

WR Kelvin Harmon

Just now, Zoltan said:

There seems to be alot of interesting WRs getting cut, I don't think we pick up any of them due to our depth being decent but it will be interesting to see where they go.

WR Travis Fulgham

WR Antonio Gandy-Golden

WR Kelvin Harmon

I really liked AGG out of college. Think we was injured a lot last year so didn't really get much of a chance.

Do you think if you waive TY at this time and resign him when he clears waiver, we can get more players in the 53 roster? I think that it might work? The risk of some other team to pick him up is HUGE since he is 31 and is considering retirement after this year.

3 minutes ago, AustexColt said:

Do you think if you waive TY at this time and resign him when he clears waiver, we can get more players in the 53 roster? I think that it might work? The risk of some other team to pick him up is HUGE since he is 31 and is considering retirement after this year.

He wouldn't be on waivers.   He would be a free agent.   Also,  they aren't cutting him

Archived