Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which game are you looking forward to the most this season?

John Waylon

Obviously as the season progresses games will get more and less interesting based on how it all plays out, but right now which game are you looking forward to most?

For me it’s the Patriots game. I don’t know if the rivalry is back on or not. But it’s been a while, and in the same year Peyton went into the HOF I’d love to see us go win that one, or at least lose it heroically for him. 

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

Buccaneers 

Because I like watching Brady get sacked 

That’s gonna be the one I’ll be saltiest if we lose. I’ll go off the grid for most of that week if we lose that one. And I really kind of expect to, honestly so. Im just hoping for the best. 

15 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

That’s gonna be the one I’ll be saltiest if we lose. I’ll go off the grid for most of that week if we lose that one. And I really kind of expect to, honestly so. Im just hoping for the best. 

I always hope for wins truly but fully expect to lose several games

BTW when we play NE it depends on who is starting 

Cam starts Colts win

Jones starts Patriots win

23 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I always hope for wins truly but fully expect to lose several games

BTW when we play NE it depends on who is starting 

Cam starts Colts win

Jones starts Patriots win

I mean if the Rivalry really is going to be back on in some form or fashion we’re gonna have to have Wentz Vs. Jones. 

Seahawks- because it’s the opener 
Titans-because they’re the titans

Patriots-because they’re still the patriots. 
Bills- playoff rematch

Bucs-see how we match up against best NFC team.

we have a bunch of potentially really good games this year. 

Week 1 against the seahawks. Just moved to Atlanta, GA but lived in the Seattle area for the past 8 years. Alot of my family is seahawks fans. My mom even converted over to them from the colts. Yes I'm bitter about it.

21 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Said for months and will again

Mac Jones will be the best QB in class

I don't think he's best, but he's in the best situation. I said before the draft, NO and NE would be great spots for him to succeed. 

Jets and Jax are bad franchises. Bears have been a bad QB destination forever. Lance will need time which I think most expected.

In short, put Jones in Jax, NYJ, or CHI, and the scores likely look a lot different.

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I don't think he's best, but he's in the best situation. I said before the draft, NO and NE would be great spots for him to succeed. 

Jets and Jax are bad franchises. Bears have been a bad QB destination forever. Lance will need time which I think most expected.

In short, put Jones in Jax, NYJ, or CHI, and the scores likely look a lot different.

He landed in the perfect situation in NE. I think he will play a lot like Brady. Never blow you away but slowly and methodically tear you apart. Kids gonna be a star!

6 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

He landed in the perfect situation in NE. I think he will play a lot like Brady. Never blow you away but slowly and methodically tear you apart. Kids gonna be a star!

He's going to be good so long as he has a decent OL and pocket passing scheme/coach. There's no question he has good arm talent and processing.

6 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Yeah like @EastStreethe is in the perfect situation. I would be happy just to get drafted in the NFL but playing for Jax or the Jets would be bad. I feel for Burrow in Cincy as well. When we drafted Luck we were in rebuild mode but keeping Wayne really helped Luck. Luck had a Hall of Fame WR that he could rely in 2012. Luck was also built like a tank, his legs were like tree trunks so early on he could take a beating.

Archived