Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Preseason Game #2: Colts at Vikings, Saturday, Aug. 21st, 8pm ET

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Reich made a mistake not starting Eason with the way   Hines played that first quarter.

Not sure it would have mattered. They were blitzing Sam in every series.  Who knows though. I think Reich made the right call starting Sam.  Seems to have more tools in his toolbelt. 

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Blindside said:

Not sure it would have mattered. They were blitzing Sam in every series.  Who knows though. I think Reich made the right call starting Sam.  Seems to have more tools in his toolbelt. 

Yea like the pick 6 special

Well not sure what to think of the 1st half. I think the defense looked good, glad to see Paye making his presence felt  LOL.  Offense, well leaves something to be desired. Hopefully Eason can put something together in the 2nd half. 

8 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Thank you. Yeah, I was displeased with the Mond pick. I was hoping we would move up for Fields or @danlhart87's guy (Jones). Every team in the NFC North has drafted franchise QBs except us. I think Denny Green (RIP) was still the head coach when we drafted a QB that worked out for us and even he did not last long (Culpepper). I liked Teddy but unfortunately, he got hurt and it did not work out. We drafted Ponder and Tavaris Jackson (RIP) but they too were bad picks. :(  We need you to draft us a QB. 

I have not followed camp too closely but I have not heard much about Bynum. I will be watching today. Hopefully Gamepass works for me.

I like preseason because it is a sign that the regular season is approaching. I want to post this when the season starts

1751370829_2017-07-2319_03_21.thumb.jpg.89b86e5e9268dbd702b7d9d4f769863a.jpg

(Brothers and SISTERS. Women love football too. :) )

Thank you for the Vikings draft analysis, @EastStreet.

I'd have liked them to move up for Justin Fields, as @NFLfansaid, but we know Rick Speilman has no clue drafting QBs, and Mike Zimmer likes off-the-field character more than winning traits in a QB, so we're stuck with Cousins and worse backups for as long as these gangs have control over the Vikings. Sigh

4 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I'd have liked them to move up for Justin Fields, as @NFLfansaid, but we know Rick Speilman has no clue drafting QBs, and Mike Zimmer likes off-the-field character more than winning traits in a QB, so we're stuck with Cousins and worse backups for as long as these gangs have control over the Vikings. Sigh

Greetings from TigerTown 

5 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Looks like the tweaks to the D scheme may have paid off vs the run for MN. 

On O, personally I'd be more concerned with the OL situation than QB situation. 

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Overall, bad QB play from both.

I think Reich had a bad game plan vs MN's D scheme. I liked the game plan last week. Oh well.

Curious to see if Eason rebounds, and what Hundley looks like.

I don't think they game plan for preseason games 

Archived