Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Preseason Game #2: Colts at Vikings, Saturday, Aug. 21st, 8pm ET

NFLfan

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

It is, but i know for like the Colts, it isnt the radio guys who do the preseason games, just the way your guys are talking sounds like how the Colts Radio guys talk, not the the TV guys

They are the radio guys. I don't believe they have TV guys, as the channels with the NFL contracts have their own broadcasters. 

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Agreed. 

Eason's 2-3. While not Elway, it was his first series.

He didn't force anything either. I'll take it. 

I'm not choosing sides about who our backup is going to be.  I'm just looking for some informed comments.  Not having much luck yet.

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Receivers and QB not connecting on anything. Still wish we had seen Eason with the starters. Hopefully he looks better the second half.

You likely will next week, maybe for the first quarter or so..... It won't matter, both these guys need to get so much more experience it's not funny.

1 minute ago, Nelson56 said:

I'm not choosing sides about who our backup is going to be.  I'm just looking for some informed comments.  Not having much luck yet.

We're all seeing the same things. One is short and can't get the ball down field it seems, and has RedZone issues tonight.  The other came in the last three minutes and threw the ball like it was a radioactive missile..... Not many catchable flamethrowers from him to guys all of ten feet away.... Whataya want?  The D has looked great.

Just now, Nelson56 said:

I think both QBs are playing pretty close to what their college game was. SE lacks touch and accuracy, but has decent wheels and looks good most times in the RPO. Eason has pocket presence issues and lacks touch sometimes on short stuff. 

I don't think either were helped by the play calling. MN is playing tight, so all the dink and dunk stuff will be tough until we make them defend the entire field. 

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

We're all seeing the same things. One is short and can't get the ball down field it seems, and has RedZone issues tonight.  The other came in the last three minutes and threw the ball like it was a radioactive missile..... Not many catchable flamethrowers from him to guys all of ten feet away.... Whataya want?  The D has looked great.

What do I want?  Don't really care.  It's preseason and I prefer running the ball anyway.

2 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

The ST has played well too

Just now, EastStreet said:

Yes, but didn't turn it over twice either. Neither looks good. But I'm going to pick the guy without 2 INTs almost every time lol.

Comedy Reaction GIF by Jo Koy

10 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

They want to see if Dulin can do anything on offense as special teams alone doesnt get him a spot this year, hes in a deep hole

It's just the wrong use for Dulin. He needs to get more slot or even Z routes. Having him run X routes is silly IMO. Especially when we are overloaded with Bigs already. Last year they had him at X half the time, and running clearouts/picks the other half. I feel sorry for the dude lol.

Archived