Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Preseason Game #2: Colts at Vikings, Saturday, Aug. 21st, 8pm ET

NFLfan

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, life long said:

You sound like you are just a hater lol

You think so?  I've been pretty middle of the road.  I just haven't seen much of anything from Sam tonight, and he's definitely been rifling the ball in there with little touch a few times tonight.... What's your non hater take?

7 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I gotta ask, are the two announcing this game, your guys radio broadcasters? That is sorta what they sound like.

In other comment news, does it seem SE plays short compared to a guy like Wilson who plays taller than he is

I think Game Pass always gives you the home team's broadcasters. That is Paul Allen and former Viking player Pete Bercich that you are listening to. He just stated "this is Vikings Football on Vikings Broadcasting Network."  

18 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

Yeah I get it too. Plus PC has that 4.31 40 speed to stretch the field, which what you want in your Z. Pascal and Pittman to work underneath which is their game.

I think come regular season, we'll see PC at slot more too. 

If I had my way, I'd put PC at Z, and work TY at slot.

I think TY could add 2-3 years to his career with a move inside.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I think Game Pass always gives you the home team's broadcasters. That is Paul Allen and former Viking player Pete Bercich that you are listening to. He just stated "this is Vikings Football on Vikings Broadcasting Network."  

NFLN does the same on their broadcasts

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

It is, but i know for like the Colts, it isnt the radio guys who do the preseason games, just the way your guys are talking sounds like how the Colts Radio guys talk, not the the TV guys

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Would have liked to see that pass to Strachan, Pittman, or Patmon on the sideline. Why Dulin is running that route I don't know.

They want to see if Dulin can do anything on offense as special teams alone doesnt get him a spot this year, hes in a deep hole

1 minute ago, compuls1v3 said:

I guess Sam isn’t the only QB who throw a high pass….

Nope. But they were very different throws. SE's was short/intermediate around the middle. Eason's was deeper down the sideline. 

Both are likely caught if it's Strachan, Pittman, or Patmon as targets.

Archived