Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Preseason Game #2: Colts at Vikings, Saturday, Aug. 21st, 8pm ET

NFLfan

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see them make use of taking some shots to end the half.... Might as well get as much scenario practice as possible.  Still kinda surprised they pulled SE.  Must have figured a two minute drill would be better utilized on JE after the half Sam had.   Again, I don't think that was all Sam's fault by any stretch.... But hopefully Jacob starts moving the ball second half.

Just now, Shafty138 said:

Good to see them make use of taking some shots to end the half.... Might as well get as much scenario practice as possible.  Still kinda surprised they pulled SE.  Must have figured a two minute drill would be better utilized on JE after the half Sam had.   Again, I don't think that was all Sam's fault by any stretch.... But hopefully Jacob starts moving the ball second half.

Makes me wonder if Hundley is going to get some snaps

Just now, cjrulli said:

These announcers are insufferable. Both broadcasts. 

Rake is fine RV is not

Just now, Shafty138 said:

And still manages to annoy people and sound like a buffoon a good majority of the time..... But I guess it's a matter of taste.

Not disagreeing with you.  I'm just saying that if you can get past the annoying delivery he's fantastic to listen to.

Archived