Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Jaguars @Colts, Jan. 3, 2021, 4:25 EST

NFLfan

Message added by Nadine,

Please be mindful of your fellow posters.  Don't use the game day thread to vent or call out fellow posters as either homers or haters.  It's obnoxious and ruins the thread. Plenty of time for new threads after the game for expressing your point of view.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by American Family Insurance

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I really thought Buffalo would be the only team who would help us, maybe the Texans will win, I doubt it but you never know.

I actually had hope in the Steelers, even with Rudolph, because at some point the Browns is going to do what the Browns always do and F it up hahah. But it wasn't today though, unfortunately.

As for the Texans, I agree with you. There is a chance, but a small one.

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't feel the same way.   The defense wasn't good against Houston and JAX.  It was good yesterday, 
    • Blackmon going out helped us see how well Thomas played too, we should trot out McLeod and Thomas till we see differently.
    • That blitz from the right side brought SB deja vu with Devonta Freeman not picking up Hightower of the Patriots and Matt Ryan fumbling. That was Matt Ryan in his prime, looks like a few things have not changed.  
    • THIS is one of the MAIN problems with this team from the top on down starting with Irsay who stuck with not only one but TWO different sets of FIRST TIMERS (gm and hc) for way too long which led to bad team builds and inept coaching. Instead both sets were rewarded with questionable contract extensions.   Ballard is just as arrogant as Grigson in team building using the SAME formula of my system works regardless of what you say YET I have won absolutely NOTHING to even make that stand!!! Ballard is just more media friendly and is a great salesman. If not for Chris Jones's dumb penalty Ballard would be sitting here 2 games under .500 SIX years into his tenure of building through the draft that STILL has no long term answer at qb, NO LT, NO dynamic wrs outside Pitt (in a passing league), NO shutdown corner or stud de. Are you serious? The o-line is terrible in pass protection and suspect overall as teams start to shutdown that "vaulted RUN game." Ballard has payed "his" guys (deserving?) to some of the top league salaries at non premium positions. That o-line alone is one of the highest paid yet might be one of the WORST in the league.   Like Pagano before him Frank is by all accounts a good man but I NEED a good hc! Both have the old school mentality of run the ball and play good defense YET both yielded passive schemes on D that had no pass rush while giving generous cushions off the line for opposing receivers. Too many times their teams have started games flat but Pagano at least had the luxury of Luck to bail him out at the end of games. Both coaches carry some of the same traits by lacking in imagination to improvise and showed little in player development. Neither was good in utilizing certain players RELATIVE to their skillset and both are/were stubborn to a fault which led to making the SAME mistakes on a repeated basis.    Glad for the win but this team is in trouble. It has too many holes and pair that with the do what we do mentality changes will be almost non existent. More of the same but HOPING for different results. Yes the Colts will win a game or two that they shouldn't and that alone WILL further cloud judgments that this is a playoff caliber team but in fact it is more of an illusion in masking what this team really is.... one that is no closer to being a SB contender TODAY than what they were 6 yrs ago!
  • Members

• gspdx

gspdx 1,248

• BlackTiger

BlackTiger 564

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 2,340

• Nadine

Nadine 7,501

Administrators
    • OffensivelyPC

OffensivelyPC 1,204