Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Jaguars @Colts, Jan. 3, 2021, 4:25 EST

NFLfan
Message added by Nadine,

Please be mindful of your fellow posters.  Don't use the game day thread to vent or call out fellow posters as either homers or haters.  It's obnoxious and ruins the thread. Plenty of time for new threads after the game for expressing your point of view.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by American Family Insurance

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

The only thing that could make this day better is the Texans winning. Everything so far is playing out just like we thought.

That is why fans should not panic in the first quarter of games. 

Yes, it would be great if the Titans lost.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Thanks again for opening the thread, NFLfan.  Happy New Year, everyone!  Hoping we start the new year off with an entry into the playoffs.  We should win without too much difficulty today, but the Jags always play us tough.  27 - 10 Colts.

Division games are harder than the typical game. Teams know each o5ther well.

Never understood flexing us to the late games when the TV coverage looks exactly the same as it would had we been in the 1PM slot? 

I can guarantee you I'm excited about it. Right now, Bucs are on one channel, Dolphins on the other.  If the Colts were playing at 1:00 pm, I would not see the game on TV.  At 4:25, they will be on network TV here in SW Florida!! Woo hoo!!

It's not like any more people are going to be able to see the game so no need for the added drama. 

I do! I'm pleased!!

Oh well.  Whatever...

Works for me!

GO Colts!  All day.  Every day.  :coltshelmet:

:number1:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I wasn’t panicked. It was just a observation how the games started. If we lose this game against the jags to me that is a fireable offense for Reich.

Well, it would depend on how we lost.  If we lost our whole OLiine I could hardly blame Frank on that.  However, if our O sputters and fails to perform I would not be unhappy if Ballard handed his playbook over to Sirianni.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I thought he would start.  I hope he does well.  He would be a great depth tackle next year.  Maybe even start if AC retires. 

I'm still worried about his conditioning, but if he can hold up it would be a great help.  Guy looks massive, that's for sure.