Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jets Game Day Thread, September 27, 2020 4:05p.m. ET

NFLfan

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

So was Frank bad mouthing him when he pointed it out to Rivers? 

Please provide the approved talking points from the Ministry of Truth.

Im sure Frank wasnt saying to Rivers that he thinks Taylor is Trent Richardson. Pretty sure of that, but thats how fast the pessimist go from 0-60 on here. Missed a lane...He's Richardson...

Its fine, if you guys choose to be negative throughout the game, so be it. Not sure what that does for you, but if that is how you like to go about your game experience, then have at it.

I will probably just choose to watch the game in peace if/when it bothers me enough.

Just now, w87r said:

Im sure Frank wasnt saying to Rivers that he thinks Taylor is Trent Richardson. Pretty sure of that, but thats how fast the pessimist go from 0-60 on here. Missed a lane...He's Richardson...

Its fine, if you guys choose to be negative throughout the game, so be it. Not sure what that does for you, but if that is how you like to go about your game experience, then have at it.

I will probably just choose to watch the game in peace if/when it bothers me enough.

Well first of, never said that. In fact I said I wasn’t putting him in that category. 

And some fans, I know this might come as a shock, like to discuss things like missed opportunities. I won’t speak for anyone else but you should prolly slow your roll.

Watch the game however you’d like. Makes no difference to me. I would just appreciate if you would return the sentiment.

15 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

So was Frank bad mouthing him when he pointed it out to Rivers? 

Please provide the approved talking points from the Ministry of Truth.

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

I thought fr was pointing out that he could have quick snapped it to get the jets offsides but who knows 

Just now, Fluke_33 said:

I thought fr was pointing out that he could have quick snapped it to get the jets offsides but who knows 

Possible. Either way doesn’t change the fact it was a missed chance that he’ll need to work on.

Just to be clear, he’s a rookie so this is going to happen. So long as he works on it.

Archived