Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jets Game Day Thread, September 27, 2020 4:05p.m. ET

NFLfan

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Bad snaps on both kicks result in late holds result in pushed kicks. The first snap was god awful. I don’t get it.

Would be interesting if that’s the case (didn’t get a chance to watch in great detail so I’ll take your word on it).

We had issues with holds last year (among other things). Might be something that needs evaluating by the coaches.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Would be interesting if that’s the case (didn’t get a chance to watch in great detail so I’ll take your word on it).

We had issues with holds last year (among other things). Might be something that needs evaluating by the coaches.

hold wasn’t bad on either, but the first snap was all the way to the right shoulder of the holder. The second was not as bad but still high.  It’s just unacceptable. 

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Not all that impressed with the game plan. Running up the gut with Taylor isn't yielding much, and we all know the Jets are a good run D. We haven't attacked the edge, and we have WRs and TEs running wide open all over the place. 

Throw the damn ball.

Wouldn’t mind some bubble screens. Had some success vs the jags.

9 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Well first of, never said that. In fact I said I wasn’t putting him in that category. 

And some fans, I know this might come as a shock, like to discuss things like missed opportunities. I won’t speak for anyone else but you should prolly slow your roll.

Watch the game however you’d like. Makes no difference to me. I would just appreciate if you would return the sentiment.

Did I quote you when I made my post. No

Did you say what I posted about? No, and never said you did. 

Pointing out missing a hole(you did) and jumping to the next conclusion that Taylor in his 2nd start is already comparable to Richardson(you didnt) are 2 different things.

You actually pointed out Taylor missed the hole, and you also said you wouldn't jump to the conclusion about Richardson comparison.

So you were good by me on both sides of that.(not that means anything). Took nothing you said bad. 

Just trying to figure out why you are so defensive on something that had nothing to do with you in the first place? Oh well, back to the game.

Just now, w87r said:

Did I quote you when I made my post. No

Did you say what I posted about? No, and never said you did. 

Pointing out missing a hole(you did) and jumping to the next conclusion that Taylor in his 2nd start is already comparable to Richardson(you didnt) are 2 different things.

You actually pointed out Taylor missed the hole, and you also said you wouldn't jump to the conclusion about Richardson comparison.

So you were good by me on both sides of that.(not that means anything). Took nothing you said bad. 

Just trying to figure out why you are so defensive on something that had nothing to do with you in the first place? Oh well, back to the game.

Because you quoted me saying that. Quote the actual people that made the comparison to TR.

Archived