Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jets Game Day Thread, September 27, 2020 4:05p.m. ET

NFLfan

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Just looked, he had a 4.52 40.  That is ok but it's far from top tier speed.

He's timid. When he ran those every once in a while at USC, he had confidence, and ran them better. But yes, he's not a short area speed guy. He's more long speed, and short to intermediate, more an outside possession type guy. 

2 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

There's no way to fix this D. We might as well throw in the towel. Fire Flus!!!!

I mean, we're playing a team who already has a bad OL, and both their tackles are out, and center is playing hurt. Add to that they've lost their 3 starting WRs, and top 2 RBs. 

Just being factual, not pessimistic. And let's not forget about all the earlier missed Ts. 

1 minute ago, CanuckColt said:

I don't understand why they would put that stiff Brissett into the game when they could give Eason some real game experience.

Only thing I can think of is they want to trade JB. He’s eating a decent chunk of change for a backup. They want to show him off.... by handing it off a bunch. I don’t know. Where am I?

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

He's timid. When he ran those every once in a while at USC, he had confidence, and ran them better. But yes, he's not a short area speed guy. He's more long speed, and short to intermediate, more an outside possession type guy. 

He has some pretty good route running for a rookie.  So I like him as a possession receiver.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

I mean, we're playing a team who already has a bad OL, and both their tackles are out, and center is playing hurt. Add to that they've lost their 3 starting WRs, and top 2 RBs. 

Just being factual, not pessimistic. And let's not forget about all the earlier missed Ts. 

I am hearing a lot of Jets fans wanting to tank for Trevor.

No one should mistake the Jets for a top team.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Completely agree. Not saying anything otherwise here.

On the other hand, calling for his head after week 1 was ridiculous (i.e., worthy of ridicule) and here it is. 

Archived