Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jets Game Day Thread, September 27, 2020 4:05p.m. ET

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The winless Jets (0-2) visit the Indianapolis Colts (1-1) who are coming off a dominating win against the Minnesota Vikings. The Colts are looking to build on momentum from that victory with another w

Rivers benched. I knew we shouldn't have signed him

Does he have a grandma? Just wondering....

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, bestQBever said:

You know... after 2 and a half weeks. I'm not that impressed with Taylor. Obviously not giving up on him or anything but he just doesn't have the vision at the second level yet.

Play calling isn't helping him. 

Just now, Colts Fan In L.A. said:

Pretty ballsy but I'm glad it worked out 

I'm tired of running Hines up the guy by the goal line. Run Taylor if you're going to do that. Should have never been in a position to need a 4th down play.

• Like 1
Just now, EastStreet said:

I'm tired of running Hines up the guy by the goal line. Run Taylor if you're going to do that. Should have never been in a position to need a 4th down play.

That was a Rivers audible at the line.

Just now, w87r said:

I can agree with that.

Just frustrating. Jet's strength is run D. Every thing is easy today except running up the gut, and when we do it, it's not consistently productive. And when we do it with Hines, it's just silly. I don't mind keeping them honest, but we're leaving a ton of O on the field. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Just frustrating. Jet's strength is run D. Every thing is easy today except running up the gut, and when we do it, it's not consistently productive. And when we do it with Hines, it's just silly. I don't mind keeping them honest, but we're leaving a ton of O on the field. 

Like that 1st down play? Seems like a waste 

Just now, danlhart87 said:

I just got off work how are Colts doing today 

Not bad. Score doesn’t paint the correct picture as the offense has been a bit bland today. Pass defense is strong. Run defense getting worked a bit 

Just now, EastStreet said:

Which one?

The drive we just went 3 and out on 

• NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic