Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fountain injured

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Kenny Moore had some IG stories of himself dunking a basketball. I just cringed because of the possibility of getting injured away from the game. I was like come on Kenny your to important to this team.

I was mostly joking, but hey you can get injured walking down the street. Life happens

• Like 1

Unless I'm wrong and someone can correct me on this, injured players come in a week before the start of camp so the fact we haven't heard news of Andrew, Doyle, Cain, and Geathers on the PUP list is very good news.

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

Unless I'm wrong and someone can correct me on this, injured players come in a week before the start of camp so the fact we haven't heard news of Andrew, Doyle, Cain, and Geathers on the PUP list is very good news.

Sure it’s good news..... but I think most news on the veterans comes as the vets report for camp.   And we’re still days away from that...,

20 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Sure it’s good news..... but I think most news on the veterans comes as the vets report for camp.   And we’re still days away from that...,

I don't think it matters if you're a vet or a rookie if you're previously injured. 

6 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Kenny Moore had some IG stories of himself dunking a basketball. I just cringed because of the possibility of getting injured away from the game. I was like come on Kenny your to important to this team.

I won't stop someone from playing basketball. It's their life, and the offseason.

43 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Don’t quote me on that. It was a comment on FB. We might know more WED. If it is true he probably won’t be gone long.

NFI literally means non-football injury.  He may have a family issue he is attending to but the term itself means he got hurt somehow while away from the team.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

I saw something on Facebook and he isn’t injured. He is taking care of a family issue. If that is true he won’t be out long.

4 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Don’t quote me on that. It was a comment on FB. We might know more WED. If it is true he probably won’t be gone long.

He has to be injured in some way (physical issue, alcohol or drug rehab, etc...) that was not related to football though.  My interest is piqued.

17 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

Tommy boy reference?  Nice!

image.png.bf598bb8002ede53a9a0c180c4f0e8e6.png

Love Tommy boy, but actually it was a quote from Naked Gun.  Might be a paraphrase...been a long time since I saw that film.  Wonder what happened to some of those actors in Naked Gun.  I remember a promising young actor,,,OJ something.  Haven’t seen him in anything recently...

Fountain cannot afford any setbacks. Hopefully he's back quickly. The competition for the 5th or 6th spot at WR will be the fiercest of several positional dogfights. The old adage that "the most important ability is availability" cannot be emphasized enough here. 

• Like 1