Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts aren’t pursuing Le’Veon Bell

19 minutes ago, 1959Colts said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/12/colts-arent-pursuing-leveon-bell/

...The Colts can be crossed off the Le'Veon Bell watch list.

The move has no relation to any decision made by Bell. Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the Colts are not pursuing Bell.

Good .   Now can we stop talking about it?  

If you don't think we're better with Leveon you must be crazy. He never caused any problems in the locker room. Dont even remember him saying much after his teammates looted his locker. I for one sure hope we sign a stud who has proven to dominate behind a good line. (I like mack but hes sure no Bell) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dark_Indy said:

Hankins was gone last year

Simon was gone last year 

Mingo was gone last year

Did... you miss 2018?

Oh so 2018 is too far in the past to reference. Lol

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Brah you 4teal?!? Bahahahaha

Melvin & Desir are decent corners for our defensive scheme.

Simon & the DT jets got(can't remember his name) were decent players. 

Our secondary would be better if Melvin & Desir would both be here for 2019. I know it shouldn't be that difficult to replace them, especially the lack of talent needed in our scheme, but why replace them when it only takes moderate contracts to retain them and they proved their ok?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Oh so 2018 is too far in the past to reference. Lol

Melvin & Desir are decent corners for our defensive scheme.

Simon & the DT jets got(can't remember his name) were decent players. 

Our secondary would be better if Melvin & Desir would both be here for 2019. I know it shouldn't be that difficult to replace them, especially the lack of talent needed in our scheme, but why replace them when it only takes moderate contracts to retain them and they proved their ok?

They both had one good year. Melvin was and is not worth the contract he got. I wasn't aware that Desir was signed yet. 

The DT was Anderson? Drawing a blank on his name. Him I actually liked. He came in looking like he was going to flourish then couldn't stay healthy. No player is any good to us if he's not on the field. Simon had a good motor but let him go to scheme fit. 

10 hours ago, aaron11 said:

The best corner back on the team

9 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Hankins. Melvin, Mingo, Desir, Simon, the DT Jets got from us, wr Ingram etc....

OK, firstly Desir has not left yet. He is being allowed to test the market and still may yet return.

Even if he does leave, doesn't he bear a striking resemblance to Melvin last year, who left and did nothing for $7m (93rd rated CB by PFF for 2018).

Aside from maybe Henry Anderson, I don't think you can say any of those guys listed made a big enough impact at their position that you would rather have them than a younger player building reps towards his future.