Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Capt Andrew Luck tweet

ColtsBlueFL

10 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

:lol:

God bless whoever is responsible for these tweets.

Priceless.

It genuinely must be really difficult to come up with decent tweets such as this over and over, especially with the amount of people who follow.  The Bortles Facts one was good for a while but got stale quite quickly.

Fair play to the Captain!

1 minute ago, DaveA1102 said:

It genuinely must be really difficult to come up with decent tweets such as this over and over, especially with the amount of people who follow.  The Bortles Facts one was good for a while but got stale quite quickly.

Fair play to the Captain!

I always liked the Bortles facts tweets, but they kind of dropped off once he got benched for Cody Kessler.

5 minutes ago, Gramz said:

I have to admit I was not familiar with these tweets.  

So I just now visited his Twitter page. Omg. Where have I been?

These are hilarious.  :lol::heart:

This was posted a while ago, but since you are new to the "Captain" party, well worth revisiting:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaveA1102 said:

This was posted a while ago, but since you are new to the "Captain" party, well worth revisiting:

The question is, do you believe it?  It would make sense that it's him and why he kept it private, if true.  If people knew it was him right off the bat, it would have killed the mystery and probably make it less funny.

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

I'm telling you... it's Luck himself...

4 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

The question is, do you believe it?  It would make sense that it's him and why he kept it private, if true.  If people knew it was him right off the bat, it would have killed the mystery and probably make it less funny.

It's definitely not Andrew Luck.  The true author is interviewed beginning at 3:13 in this ESPN video-

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=24695113

• Like 1

Men in Blazers had Luck on to read some of them!

Rufus Sherman created the Photoshop graphic.  Ryan Van Bibber penned the first General /Andrew Luck letters to Dearest Abigail. Eventually, another guy took the character and gave him a twitter voice as Capt. Andrew Luck. \

Full story from 2016 here-

Wasn't Luck an flip phone minimal tech guy back then?

I read an article yesterday on Indystar, in which they are guessing who Cpt. Andrew Luck may be.

They did not exclude entirely that it might be Colts' PR action. 

https://eu.indystar.com/story/sports/2019/01/09/controversy-and-mystique-capt-andrew-luck-twitter-account/2509389002/

Edit: Sorry, I've just seen it is already posted.

2 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

Well, we have a remedy over here that cures all known ailments. From my homeland actually. Whisky. Please, do try.........

Ah, yes. I'm quite familiar with that cure, properly spelled without the "e".  I'm even the proud leaseholder of one square foot of Islay soil, thanks to a coupon in a package of said remedy from the nice folks at Laphroaig.