Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Oh boy according to chiefs fans

boo2202

26 minutes ago, Gramz said:

That's different.  haha

It’s just not how confident they are it’s the way they go about it. They act as this is just going to be a walk in the park. You would think they’re past history in the playoffs would deter their mind a bit. As a colts fan I never took a playoff team lightly because the scars from the past. But this fan base is full blast. If our colts pull off the upset there’s going to be some highly dissappointed chief fans. As a colts fan let’s just play our game and see what happens. House money here men.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, boo2202 said:

It’s just not how confident they are it’s the way they go about it. They act as this is just going to be a walk in the park. You would think they’re past history in the playoffs would deter their mind a bit. As a colts fan I never took a playoff team lightly because the scars from the past. But this fan base is full blast. If our colts pull off the upset there’s going to be some highly dissappointed chief fans. As a colts fan let’s just play our game and see what happens. House money here men.

I don't get too worked up over what other fanbases say or do.  

And from the sounds of things, I'm not sure why anyone would want to visit other forums.  

:dunno:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Gramz said:

I don't get too worked up over what other fanbases say or do.  

And from the sounds of things, I'm not sure why anyone would want to visit other forums.  

:dunno:

Yeah other teams fans can't stand us. They are jealous because we had Peyton and now Luck is healthy again. Not our fault we have been a Great franchise for the last 20 years with a SB win to boot. :thmup:

19 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

Patrick Mahones is the real deal.    I’m a huge fan but Jesus some of you have your Blue colored glasses on to tight 

he is going to score!!!

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Of course he is the real deal. KC should win, they are the #1 Seed and Mahomes deserves MVP.

He's the real deal....but so is Andrew.

:colts:

• Like 2

Hey, I think there are really good reasons that involve Xes and Oes to believe that the Colts are gonna win this game.  However, nothing is predetermined, and it could easily go the other way.  It’s a really good team we’re going up against, even if they’re not as impressive as earlier in the season.  I’m just gonna watch and try to enjoy this ultimately unexpected playoff run.  I’m already happy with this year’s results...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Yeah, they'd have to.  Holding KC to 7 would be amazing, but I highly doubt that happens, if it does, Coach Flus is a Demigod....

Hope it happens. Lol. Definitely not, though. 

Do you guys honestly, and objectively think we are going to win? 

Most of our fans at least have common sense and say Mahomes is as great as Luck is and the game could go either way. Most of the predictions by Colts fans have us winning but by 3 points or less, I have us winning by 1 point. Go to the Chiefs website and their fans say Chiefs win like 45-10 on average and Mahomes will throw for 500 Yards. A bunch of immature clowns over there if you ask me. Thank God this Site isn't like theirs. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Most of our fans at least have common sense and say Mahomes is as great as Luck is and the game could go either way. Most of the predictions by Colts fans have us winning but by 3 points or less, I have us winning by 1 point. Go to the Chiefs website and their fans say Chiefs win like 45-10 on average and Mahomes will throw for 500 Yards. A bunch of immature clowns over there if you ask me. Thank God this Site isn't like theirs. 

Some of the their comments make me lol. I never realized how much they hate us. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, deadman said:

Some of the their comments make me lol. I never realized how much they hate us. 

They can't stand us but it's understandable because of what happened in 1995, 2003, and 2013. We have owned them. They actually should win this game being a 1 Seed but I like our chances if we can keep it close. If we do lose, I can at least say we lost to a Very Good team and a team that is as good as we are. Had we lost to Houston that would've upset me much more. I felt like we were better than them. It's been a Great season regardless for us as far as overachieving and at least regaining AFC South king status :thmup:

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's 50/50 IMO, so I would say our chances is as good as theirs.

I think I feel the same. 

But it's hard to discern what I feel.

I have a strong guy feeling that we are going to win, but I don't know if that's the fanboy in me. My mind, sees us winning, and losing at the same time lol.

That Seahawks win over KC really gives me hope that the Colts will win. 

Also every time I saw the Chiefs play this year (prime time), they lost, which makes me feel they will lose. 

I don't think our defense is as good as advertised, and i'm afraid the Offense will be hot, and cold. 

I guess I don't know how I feel lol. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

I think I feel the same. 

But it's hard to discern what I feel.

I have a strong guy feeling that we are going to win, but I don't know if that's the fanboy in me. My mind, sees us winning, and losing at the same time lol.

That Seahawks win over KC really gives me hope that the Colts will win. 

Also every time I saw the Chiefs play this year (prime time), they lost, which makes me feel they will lose. 

I don't think our defense is as good as advertised, and i'm afraid the Offense will be hot, and cold. 

I guess I don't know how I feel lol. 

Same here pretty much that is why I say 50/50. This is a tough game to call because nobody knows if our Defense can at least hold the Chiefs Offense to below 30 and nobody has any idea how the Turnovers and Penalties will go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tsarquise said:

Hope it happens. Lol. Definitely not, though. 

Do you guys honestly, and objectively think we are going to win? 

I look at all the matchups and I could argue either team's advantages and how each team could win.  

All i know is that this team has surprised me and I xceed d my expectations for over a month straight.... every werk.  They have won games in that stretch in every possible fashion too.  I had my doubts in Tenn and Houston and they dominated.  

I am not "sure" we will win, but i can see multiple ways we could.  If we start fast like last week, and our D can hold them to at least a fieldgoal in their 1st possession, look out.  If we start slow and they start fast, well then it turns into a shootout fast.

I'm excited to just see how our D does against them.  That Dallas O looked pretty good too until us. 

Colts own the Chiefs in the postseason. That's what gives me confidence we'll pull through with a W. Yes, the Chiefs are a very good team, but some how, some way....we'll end up winning. Their playoff home drought will continue until they fire Sutton and hire a more competent DC. As is tradition.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 5:24 PM, boo2202 said:

Why even show up. They’ve got the next Tom Brady and are unbeatable. We don’t have the talent to compete with them. Colts are a bunch of no names while they’ve got all pros at every position. These guys are expecting a 50-0 game. Man have they forgotten that history repeats itself often and our no names play as a unit. Mahomes gets his first taste of playoff football Saturday and I hope it’s sour.

All Pros? Their D stinks! Their best hope for a victory is a shoot out and winning like 42-39.. 

my presiction is

Mohomes: 365 yards 3 TD 2INT

LUCK: 425 yards 5 TD  1 INt

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Gramz said:

I know the Chiefs are 1st seed.  I know on paper they are supposed to win.

But...... watching our Colts the past 11 weeks, I feel pretty confident that we are capable of winning this game.  

I also feel like the divine hand will come to play in this.   My gut tells me the most high is going to line things up for us to play the Pats in the AFC Championship to get our payback on them for the Mcdaniels fiasco.   "The Rivalry Is Back On Again!"   I believe it's going to turn out that way.  It would just be awesome to make it to the big dance that way!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Of course he is the real deal. KC should win, they are the #1 Seed and Mahomes deserves MVP.

Ya the #1 seed gifted to them when the Patriots did the ultimate choke job in Miami.. otherwise it would be NE V Indy this weekend.. in nice ice cold Foxborough lol..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, krunk said:

I also feel like the divine hand will come to play in this.   My gut tells me the most high is going to line things up for us to play the Pats in the AFC Championship to get our payback on them for the Mcdaniels fiasco.   "The Rivalry Is Back On Again!"   I believe it's going to turn out that way.  It would just be awesome to make it to the big dance that way!

I’d love the Pats Face the colts in the Razor next week! First things first we (apats) need beat a very tough Charger team, and you (Colts) need to remind the Chiefs it’s the playoffs lol..

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

I’d love the Pats Face the colts in the Razor next week! First things first we (apats) need beat a very tough Charger team, and you (Colts) need to remind the Chiefs it’s the playoffs lol..

I never doubt the Pats against the Chargers.  The Pats always win that one.

2 hours ago, krunk said:

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this too. Every media analyst keeps on saying "The dynasty is over, Chargers will win Sunday!" and while they're close, I just see the Patriots squeezing this one out. Their Foxboro record in the playoffs is quite impressive....not gonna lie, it just feels like they're due for a loss there and what better way would it be for this rebuilding Colts team to get a win there after what happened over the summer.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ManningGM said:

Colts own the Chiefs in the postseason. That's what gives me confidence we'll pull through with a W. Yes, the Chiefs are a very good team, but some how, some way....we'll end up winning. Their playoff home drought will continue until they fire Sutton and hire a more competent DC. As is tradition.

I think that’s fun to talk about but it means very little in this game.  Some of the guys playing tomorrow weren’t even born yet when they played in 95 and no one is left from the 03 and 06 games other than Adam who was in the 06 game.  So that just leaves the last game and both teams are very different from that matchup.