boo2202

Oh boy according to chiefs fans

Recommended Posts

Why even show up. They’ve got the next Tom Brady and are unbeatable. We don’t have the talent to compete with them. Colts are a bunch of no names while they’ve got all pros at every position. These guys are expecting a 50-0 game. Man have they forgotten that history repeats itself often and our no names play as a unit. Mahomes gets his first taste of playoff football Saturday and I hope it’s sour.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They might be right. We will see. I think it’s a total unknown how we will play. We are done with the pretenders now. We will see. But their confidence is funny.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have a garbage defense.      The over has to be large this week.      Tons of scoring up coming

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will control the ball against that defense and Keep them  from getting

in a good rhythm. Also, our defense negates big plays and that is the Chief's bread and butter.

 

Make Mahomes sustain long drives and mistakes will happen.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Their offense is scary, but I don’t see how their defense can consistently stop our offense. Gonna come down to whether the Colts defense can stop the Chiefs. I’d take our defense over the Chiefs 7 days a week.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could happen, may not. That's why they play the games. They haven't really set a precedent for post season success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MPStack said:

They're playing .500 ball the last six weeks.

 

The Colts are 10-1 in last eleven games.

 

We own the Chefs! Enough said!

We're going to be cooking in the Chefs kitchen next week!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like our chances they rely on the big play we are built to play the chiefs .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Run the ball, control the clock, and keep Mahomes and that offense on the sideline. That’s how we win. 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chiefs this year are the Colts of old....amazing offense but very poor defense.

 

We've seen this movie a few times plus this is Mahomes first playoff game.

 

Not saying Colts will win, but they're the type of team that beat the Colts of old. Balanced, clock killing offense. Plus the Colts qb is playoff battle tested. 

Bet this game will be in the 20s.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m confident in our guys and I think we’re going to win, but I will say that since our 10-1 run, KC is the first real elite team we’re about play. Houston, Dallas, and Tennessee are all good, but not at KCs level.

 

KCs secondary is trash and they suck against the run but they do have a pass rush. If we fall behind and are forced to throw it plays right into their hands.

 

But then again, we did just shut down JJ and Clowney...

 

I got Colts 34-31

 

Vinny wins it at the buzzer

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d be confident too if i were a Chiefs fan, their offense is phenomenal!

 

Reid’s record after a bye and some of our injuries give them the advantage but we’ve all been waiting for us to lose at some point and we just won’t.

 

If we can keep up with them and be close in the 4th quarter then we have a great chance......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd expect them to be confident, anyone would be in their position including us.

 

We just need to keep the underdog mentality that has got us to this point. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DraftMaster said:

We're going to be cooking in the Chefs kitchen next week!

 

The Colts can beat them.  I fully expect the trend will continue with playoffs jitters with Mahomes as well.

 

The Colts will have to get better pressure on Mahomes, than they did Watson though.

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Malik Hooker could be a huge injury to watch this week. We need him to help with Hill.

 

Could get ugly. Could be close. I really don’t know. All I know if Patrick Mahomes can be scary good. He just makes plays.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they need to go and watch the 2000s colts. High flying offense means squat if you can't run the ball and can't stop the run and right now they can't do either. Good luck with your one trick pony offense. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

I’m confident in our guys and I think we’re going to win, but I will say that since our 10-1 run, KC is the first real elite team we’re about play. Houston, Dallas, and Tennessee are all good, but not at KCs level.

 

KCs secondary is trash and they suck against the run but they do have a pass rush. If we fall behind and are forced to throw it plays right into their hands.

 

But then again, we did just shut down JJ and Clowney...

 

I got Colts 34-31

 

Vinny wins it at the buzzer

I think it would be more accurate to say the Chiefs are the first elite OFFENSE we'll play. All 3 of the teams you cite have much better defenses than the Chiefs. You could call the Texans' D elite.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CR91 said:

they need to go and watch the 2000s colts. High flying offense means squat if you can't run the ball and can't stop the run and right now they can't do either. Good luck with your one trick pony offense. 

That's the spirit! Also these 1st time playoff qb's have been pretty bad so we could see that trend continue with Mahomes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dodsworth said:

We will control the ball against that defense and Keep them  from getting

in a good rhythm. Also, our defense negates big plays and that is the Chief's bread and butter.

 

Make Mahomes sustain long drives and mistakes will happen.

Totally agree!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw a comment asking if luck had ever played arrowhead.  I don’t know if it was supposed to sarcastic.

 

Lidtening to the bears game it is loud. Arrowhead is going to be just as loud or louder.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't the chiefs talk like this every time they play us? Don't the cheifs have one if the worse playoff coaches? Haven't the chiefs lost to us every playoff game? Colts are 4-0 vs them in the playoffs.

 

Yeah I was reading their forums. They don't think the Colts have a run game lmao.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think its hilarious that when a fellow Colts fan on their forum mentioned their god-awful defense, they reply saying Berry will make all the difference. As if a safety, talented as he is, will make a historically bad defense good all of a sudden. Sorry but that distinction is only for Bob. And Berry aint no prime Bob. I expect us to run Mack down their throats. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Calmack said:

I think its hilarious that when a fellow Colts fan on their forum mentioned their god-awful defense, they reply saying Berry will make all the difference. As if a safety, talented as he is, will make a historically bad defense good all of a sudden. Sorry but that distinction is only for Bob. And Berry aint no prime Bob. I expect us to run Mack down their throats. 

 

Bob Sanders did in 2006! Yikes! I don't see Berry doing that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

I’m confident in our guys and I think we’re going to win, but I will say that since our 10-1 run, KC is the first real elite team we’re about play. Houston, Dallas, and Tennessee are all good, but not at KCs level.

 

KCs secondary is trash and they suck against the run but they do have a pass rush. If we fall behind and are forced to throw it plays right into their hands.

 

But then again, we did just shut down JJ and Clowney...

 

I got Colts 34-31

 

Vinny wins it at the buzzer

 

Will be a good test for our rematch in the SB vs the saints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

That's the spirit! Also these 1st time playoff qb's have been pretty bad so we could see that trend continue with Mahomes.

 

I respect the chiefs, but right now I want to beat the bricks off them. Their fans will change their tone when we hit them in the mouth. They have another thing coming if they think we're gonna be push overs

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a blue print to beating high power offenses in the postseason. Being Colts fans, we've seen it first hand. Run the ball, stop the run, control the clock, pressure the QB ect. 

 

The Colts can win, but Mahomes is a handful. Should be interesting. Luck being awesome for four quarters would help.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, boo2202 said:

Why even show up. They’ve got the next Tom Brady and are unbeatable. We don’t have the talent to compete with them. Colts are a bunch of no names while they’ve got all pros at every position. These guys are expecting a 50-0 game. Man have they forgotten that history repeats itself often and our no names play as a unit. Mahomes gets his first taste of playoff football Saturday and I hope it’s sour.

 

They have a right to be butt hurt since they’re completely defeated by the Colts in the playoffs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we listened to fans of other teams, then the Patriots would have won every Super Bowl in NFL history. 

 

Tom Brady throws 100 touchdowns and 0 interceptions every year. 

 

You can’t listen to people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, masterlock said:

I think it would be more accurate to say the Chiefs are the first elite OFFENSE we'll play. All 3 of the teams you cite have much better defenses than the Chiefs. You could call the Texans' D elite.

the pats offense beat the chiefs id say they were more elite 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, CamMo said:

Malik Hooker could be a huge injury to watch this week. We need him to help with Hill.

 

Could get ugly. Could be close. I really don’t know. All I know if Patrick Mahomes can be scary good. He just makes plays.

Eh, Hooker returned right after the injury and played the rest of the game, he should  be fine, especially  considering it's the playoffs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CR91 said:

they need to go and watch the 2000s colts. High flying offense means squat if you can't run the ball and can't stop the run and right now they can't do either. Good luck with your one trick pony offense. 

Their offense hasn't been the same since the Hunt release.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The colts are a young over-achieving team, the chiefs fans should be confident. 

However, I'm confident the colts can win. As it's already been said, Chiefs defense is a dumpster fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Calmack said:

I think its hilarious that when a fellow Colts fan on their forum mentioned their god-awful defense, they reply saying Berry will make all the difference. As if a safety, talented as he is, will make a historically bad defense good all of a sudden. Sorry but that distinction is only for Bob. And Berry aint no prime Bob. I expect us to run Mack down their throats. 

I'm pretty sure I was that colts fan:rock:

  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, kornstar said:

I’d be confident too if i were a Chiefs fan, their offense is phenomenal!

 

Reid’s record after a bye and some of our injuries give them the advantage but we’ve all been waiting for us to lose at some point and we just won’t.

 

If we can keep up with them and be close in the 4th quarter then we have a great chance......

Last time Andy Reid had a bye, his team lost. Lol

 

They lost in the 2016 season post season to the Steelers. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now the Colts are the more complete, more physical, team.  We have been in playoff mode for over a month and are downright loose about it.  We have Andrew Luck who has been here before.  On the other side, the Chiefs have an elite, high powered offense and a MVP first year QB in Mahomes.  We have seen already that many of these inexperienced QBs have struggled in the playoffs. This one will be coming off a bye.  The Chiefs defense is also very suspect.  If the Colts come out and play the smash mouth style they are capable of then I like our chances of punching the Chiefs out the playoffs.  But if we need to out score them I trust Andrew Luck to go to work on them. The Colts have shown they can win in multiple ways.  That’s the sign of a versatile, well balanced team.  The Chiefs are one dimensional.  I think Indy will find a way to advance. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

Last time Andy Reid had a bye, his team lost. Lol

 

They lost in the 2016 season post season to the Steelers. 

 

My bad, when i googled, the article i found said he had never lost in the play offs after the bye.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • If we win a SB with Luck, I'd actually be fine with it. Right now I'd take 1 SB win and be happy. With Brady and Mahomes playing in the AFC, and young guys like Watson and Mayfield, a SB is not a guarantee. Not to mention we have to win when we get there.
    • Yeah. They will need to pick and choose how they keep because their payroll is getting up there. The more I think about it and research it though, it seems like it's more likely than not that they will keep him and let some of the other high end FAs walk.      I do too. This was more of a how I would do it, rather than what Ballard would likely do. I think Ballard will be restrained with the money again.        Yeah. I think in my next mock I will probably do some combination of Golden Tate, Randall Cobb and John Brown instead of Williams. 
        I think Iupati is much higher end talent and if he stays healthy he is a completely different animal to anything other than Nelson we have on the O-line. I think he's closer to Nelson than he is to the other linemen if he can stay healthy. Big if, but yah... 
        I think he's the same mold but I think he's much more talented and much more athletic. He tested like an elite athlete when he was coming into the league and it's starting to pay off. I also think he's probably a better pass-rusher than Sheard. Also again - Sheard's contract is up after this year and he will be 31. I'd rather have his replacement ready to go on the roster when we ultimately let him go.  Looking forward to seeing your version of a mock off-season. Also... I hope you post some scouting reports on players. Cheers.
    • Haha, I think we'd have to figure out 18 years of history on what's scripted lol. Brady is putting up a lot of the stats like Brady for real and the wins, I do believe a few of those SBs were scripted though. Especially the 2001 though with 9-11 happening and all that. I called that one as a 14 year old and made my uncle money where he bought me a nintendo gamecube.
    • Another guy I would go after in a heart beat if he reaches Free Agency is C.J. Mosley.  If you pair him with Leonard, that could be a lethal combination.  In the draft focus on WR, DBs and an Edge rusher and your set.
    • I completely agree. There's a lot of things he can improve on. I think we should see a big jump next year. My hope at least. He needs to work on the little things, the details
  • Members