Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Jdubu said:

He did have his hands inside his pads so it really was a hold.  32 should have let him go right away. Bad player makes bad play. Hmmm 

If that is a hold, and I agree that it could be interpreted that way, then Olinemen hold on every single play.  So if they are going to call that, then they need to throw a flag on every play from scrimmage.  What I am advocating for in consistency, if that is a hold then so are the holds on the Oline, because you are taught to grab the inside of the shoulder pads when blocking.

OPI? The rare call. 

MM looks rattled here, I'm liking the play calling on D so far. 

Just now, Cynjin said:

If that is a hold, and I agree that it could be interpreted that way, then Olinemen hold on every single play.  So if they are going to call that, then they need to throw a flag on every play from scrimmage.  What I am advocating for in consistency, if that is a hold then so are the holds on the Oline, because you are taught to grab the inside of the shoulder pads when blocking.

Bingo.

Why I hate holding flags... it's like refs just have an RNG running for whether to call holding or not.