Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 8/17/2018

TKnight24

11 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

I still don't get all the doom & gloom about the D. Going up against Luck everyday can't be easy, especially if you're not allowed to hit him. Everyone should expect them to be a work in progress, but it seems like most are expecting them to be the worst unit in the league.

Eh, it's not really doom and gloom, I just don't think they'll bad that good. Worst in the league? Nah, but bottom ten, I think that's more likely. 

I just hope they get better as the year goes along as they gel more.

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

Eh, it's not really doom and gloom, I just don't think they'll bad that good. Worst in the league? Nah, but bottom ten, very possible. 

I just hope they get better as the year goes along.

Lots of new faces, but getting younger & more athletic just can't be a bad thing. It'll be a work in progress, especially considering the scheme change, but I expect that they'll improve a little each week. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Eh, it's not really doom and gloom, I just don't think they'll bad that good. Worst in the league? Nah, but bottom ten, very possible. 

I just hope they get better as the year goes along.

I think a good defense is top 1/3 in the league, while an average defense would fall between 1/3-2/3.

A bad defense would be in the last third. I think this is where the Colts Defense will rank. 

5 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

No TDs during a practice?  I think Luck has lost it.  The Colts should trade him now before the rest of the league sees it.  Cleveland will have a top 5 pick again in 2019, trade him to the Browns for Ward and the 2019 1st round pick and let's just move forward with JB.

1 minute ago, Coffeedrinker said:

No TDs during a practice?  I think Luck has lost it.  The Colts should trade him now before the rest of the league sees it.  Cleveland will have a top 5 pick again in 2019, trade him to the Browns for Ward and the 2019 1st round pick and let's just move forward with JB.

:troll:

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Good good. Something Pagano NEVER DID

RG3 still in the league?!

You are batting the Blutarsky this week - you know 0.00.

RG3 still in the league - it's been in the news.

The Pagano never benching anyone is nonsense.  He deserved to be gone but there is some revisionist history going on to fit people's narrative on the guy.  Trent Richardson got benched and deactivated.  There are other examples as well but TR is just the most well-known.

• Like 1

So I showed up toward end of practice.  Watched oline defending end rush drills.  Coach all over them and all up in Nelsons face.  I am 99% sure he or a different player said this was the hardest thing he ever done.  Coach yelled what did you say and repeated those words and went off from there until practice ended.

7 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I think Smith will hold the fort until Good is ready.  Just like last year I think Good's going to be the starter unless injuries force him to to the sideline. 

I agree and hope Smith can produce and become very solid for us. Good just needs to stay healthy like all of our linemen. 

• Like 1