Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 8/17/2018

TKnight24

wonder who would get the reference if all the colts were to wear one of these. Maybe even ad some wheels onto the ship. Having the truck would just give it away. 

https://www.zazzle.com/mayflower_descendant_sailing_ship_baby_t_shirt-235883929837400573

12 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I smell a fight coming. It doesn't seem like a joint practice goes without at least one fight.

I have this same feeling. Maybe it will be from getting the " Lipton" treatment or something? 

I do hope we are wrong and everybody has fun with NO injuries. 

19 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

This plan has torn ACL all over it. Not sure why you’d wanna play on a wet field if you don’t have to play on a wet field 

Please football God’s, no injuries! :please:

Yeah, I get that coaches want the players to get a feel for it but they seemed pretty quick to move the practice indoors the last time they tried to play on a wet field. Seemingly because so many guys were getting hurt.

26 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yeah, I get that coaches want the players to get a feel for it but they seemed pretty quick to move the practice indoors the last time they tried to play on a wet field. Seemingly because so many guys were getting hurt.

Really surprised they don't have some of those big blowers they use to dry off race tracks and the like.  I see them used on golf courses here to blow away leaves and morning dew.  Ground is still a bit wet, but the grass is blown dry.

Anything to prevent injuries in camp!

1 hour ago, TKnight24 said:

This plan has torn ACL all over it. Not sure why you’d wanna play on a wet field if you don’t have to play on a wet field 

Please football God’s, no injuries! :please:

Torn knee ligaments usually occur when below the knee stops moving  and the knee and above keep moving (either forward, sideways or backwards).  That is less likely to happen on a wet field.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

As somebody who has been skeptical about our defense, it's nice to read that they're doing well.

I still don't get all the doom & gloom about the D. Going up against Luck everyday can't be easy, especially if you're not allowed to hit him. Everyone should expect them to be a work in progress, but it seems like most are expecting them to be the worst unit in the league.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

Ryan Kelly is one player we are not hearing too much of amidst all the talk around our oline.. and I mean that in a really good way. He seems like he is going out everyday and being a rock at the centre of that line. No fuss, just doing his job well. If he is fit all this year, I'm predicting a huge year for him. Very talented, grounded, smart player.

• Like 2