1959Colts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

I'd be fine with Mike. Experienced, believes in running the ball, caters game to what QBs do best. 

Successful with Elway, Cutler, & RG3 for 1 yr. Sign me up. 

I've always been a Mike Shanahan fan as well....I would look into him as too, I was ok with him last year..

1 minute ago, southwest1 said:

I'd be fine with Mike. Experienced, believes in running the ball, caters game to what QBs do best. 

id be fine with Mike also. Personality seems like a fit as well. Been to the big dance more than once. System is proven and Lucks play style fits what he does.

Taub might not be bad for the current state of affairs; if he is a big picture guy and would work with Eberflus.

Don't know much about Reich. Although, I am thinking Pederson was the reason that Eagles offense was so explosive.

I would be happy with a Bruce Arians + Del Rio team.

Any other real-world considerations: Taub, Bevell, Reich, Frazier?

10 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Plus he doesnt get your QB killed. And he usually rolls with a 4-3 defense so he could probably work with a guy like Eberflus. We probably wont get Mike, but I think he's worth a look.

9 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Friendly Reminder from TigerTown  

Everything Will Be Okay 

Thanks for playing along PT. I was half kidding; half serious. 

Oh, who am I kidding? I needed this. A very strange roller coaster ride tonight. Appreciate it. :hat:

1 hour ago, 1959Colts said:

One name that may come up with the #Colts, as they try to return to normalcy: #Bills DC Leslie Frazier. Won a ring with the #Colts, close with Jim Irsay, would restore order... and has experience doing it.

Sweet jesus the wheels have fallen off entirely. 

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

McDaniels record speaks for itself too,

His next job: Integrity coach for Michigan State athletics

Yeah, he just committed career suicide outside the Patriots. Greg Doyel is writing his victory column right now,  rightfully so, looks like he was right about this guys character.  

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

What he did to the assistant coaches who agreed to signed up with the Colts 'thinking' he was going to be the head coach.......speaks volumes about his character.

Just ask Denver

I will be fascinated to see what Shannon Sharpe on "Undisputed" has to say about this moving forward. He was very critical of his time in Denver as well. I also wanna hear Colin Cowherd's take too OUM. 

41 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

Might be a blessing in disguise...He was a great OC, not sure about leader of men..Too bad we didn't go after Wilks instead...Call Frank Reich or try and go real BIG and offer Cowher, Harbaugh, Urban Meyer John Gruden type money in 6 year contract..

Debatable.