LucasOilStadium

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

When .i say chemistry I also mean cadence and such

Yeah, I get what you're saying.  My point is that the chemistry doesn't really help much.  When a second-tier (non-starter-quality) QB comes in, he is usually most effective in his first couple games.......when he doesn't have chemistry with the team.  For a starter, yeah, chemistry matters.  A starting-caliber QB usually gets better with chemistry.  That doesn't seem to be true for the second-tier QBs........at least not enough so to make up for the opposing defenses having film available to study.

2 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

No, I get what you're saying.  It's not as crazy as it sounds, but can you imagine the blowup that would have happened over that?

I have seen plenty of coaches decline an offensive hold to make it a shorter 3rd down, while giving up the opportunity to make it a longer down.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I expected smith not to practice. Kelly still dealing with the neck.    
    • Thought I’d post this here since I don’t think it has been discussed yet or if it should be discussed at all, but anyone think Colts should kick the tires on Davante Adams for a 2nd round pick? Or stay away from the diva clown show? The dude wants out of LV already and probably only wants to play with ARodg in NY! I assume I know Ballards take on this already since he likes his own guys! But why not give it a try for a playoff run, even if DA bolts after this season? 2nd rounder may be too high though for a rental!
    • I don’t like how well Jags run the ball. 
    • This speaks to the concern that I had when I was watching the play.  There was a fumble on the play, and a live ball being scrambled for.  But at the same time, there's Richardson writhing on the ground holding his hip going "OMG OMG OMG Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow!"  And I'm like, "Dude!  There's a live ball!  Ignore the pain and get in the scramble!" And then two plays later, he's all, "I'm good!  I'm good!  I want back in the game!" If you're that good two plays later, then why were you writhing in pain with a live ball just feet away?   I don't want to sound like a negative Nancy, but this brings up two options for me when it comes to Richardson's injuries: Option 1 - The doctor says, "Sorry, but you are too hurt to play".  Richardson:  Darn it! Option 2 - Richardson says "I'm hurt!  I'm hurt!  I'm hurt!  I'm too sore to play!  OMG OMG OMG OMG!" If it's Option 2, then I think we have a problem. I just hope it's not Option 2.
  • Members