Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

First time since 97-98...

RockThatBlue

Uh, no. We're done. Doesn't matter what we do against Jacksonville or what happens anywhere else.

The goose is cooked and the thermometer has popped.

For Grigson and Chuck.

Oh, well good luck with that. We're just a few bounces away from 15-0. Hell, we only lost today by a single score. They have enough excuses to get another year.

I think they just lost 4 season ticket holders if Pagano returns to the sidelines next season. This display has run its course and I approved (mildly) of the re-signing of both guys. I think Pagano goes and you keep Grigson UNLESS you can get a real proven GM. Not an easy task. I honestly think Irsay would swallow 1 contract but probably not both after Grigson came through with a perfect draft this year. 

29 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Oh, well good luck with that. We're just a few bounces away from 15-0. Hell, we only lost today by a single score. They have enough excuses to get another year.

Good post! there will be excuses out the a** that chuck Grigson and Irsay will use to keep these losers around 

Good post! there will be excuses out the a** that chuck Grigson and Irsay will use to keep these losers around 

Yep. I have no doubt at all they will be back.

When I write that the Colts have the worst fans in football,   this is the kind of thread I'm talking about.

Likely 8-8 two years in a row,  and in one of them the Colts were without their starting QB for 9 of the 16 games.

And people think going 8-8 that year without Andrew Luck for all that time was a bad season.  

Mind Blowing.

You folks are spoiled.      Frankly, spoiled rotten.      You don't know how good you've had it.     You don't know how worse it could be.       

You may get your wish.      Maybe Irsay cuts Grigson and Pagano loose.    But that doesn't guarantee that things will get better.      They might,  but that's not a guarantee.

Be careful what you wish for....     you might just get it.

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

When I write that the Colts have the worst fans in football,   this is the kind of thread I'm talking about.

Likely 8-8 two years in a row,  and in one of them the Colts were without their starting QB for 9 of the 16 games.

And people think going 8-8 that year without Andrew Luck for all that time was a bad season.  

Mind Blowing.

You folks are spoiled.      Frankly, spoiled rotten.      You don't know how good you've had it.     You don't know how worse it could be.       

You may get your wish.      Maybe Irsay cuts Grigson and Pagano loose.    But that doesn't guarantee that things will get better.      They might,  but that's not a guarantee.

Be careful what you wish for....     you might just get it.

You've only been here like 5 years now but!l, It was just as bad or worse when the Colts were making the playoffs and losing. Some People acted like the team was trash then, and that Manning was awful. They'll get over it or they won't.