It starts at the top, Irsay sucks

YourNextGM

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, QwizBoy said:

Don't hang your heads. That game was an intense thriller start to finish. Both our teams made big mistakes tonight, but we still had strong showings. 

No offense, but I wouldn't be proud of the Texans showing. No team in the AFC South is going anywhere in the playoffs, the prize for winning the division is the #24 draft pick while the rest of us get top 15.

Just now, QwizBoy said:

Don't hang your heads. That game was an intense thriller start to finish. Both our teams made big mistakes tonight, but we still had strong showings. 

I actually thought is sounded like both teams were sucking wind most of the game.  Then our tired D just let Miller and Osweiler blitz down the field 3 times strasight to score so everyone could go home.   Just felt that way...

2 minutes ago, SupermanLuck12 said:

It's Irsay who hired Grigson and kept Pagano over Arians. It's Irsay who signed both of these guys to extensions.

I would have liked to have kept Arians, but how can you let a guy go who was undergoing cancer treatment?

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Congrats Q. 

In a way it's funny since this was a Peyton Manning kinda comeback we used to do and it was just us on the losing end.

Brock has been picked on a lot but I am curious to see if this game will give him confidence now.

Thanks. I was thinking it would take a miracle once the score was 23-9...I hope this game brings Brock's confidence back up. It was a much needed win no doubt.

2 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

No offense, but I wouldn't be proud of the Texans showing. No team in the AFC South is going anywhere in the playoffs, the prize for winning the division is the #24 draft pick while the rest of us get top 15.

Meh. Still a long season ahead and anything can happen once you get in. 

3 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

I actually thought is sounded like both teams were sucking wind most of the game.  Then our tired D just let Miller and Osweiler blitz down the field 3 times strasight to score so everyone could go home.   Just felt that way...

I didn't actually see the Game, I'm still at work as we speak. I admit I cursed a few times as I saw a few of the plays we gave up...

2 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

This team is just not very good, they're awful and it starts from the top.  So if Irsay is smart, it's time to pick a new GM and coach so you can rebuild .

They're better than the Colts from the late 80's and early 90's.

1 minute ago, SupermanLuck12 said:

It's Irsay who hired Grigson and kept Pagano over Arians. It's Irsay who signed both of these guys to extensions.

It's Irsay who will do nothing and continue to keep these guys on his payroll as the Colts will continue to lose.

I can see why he was kept over Arians. His ability as a coach was unknown. But to sign him to an exstention along with Grigson was asinine. This team is miss-managed miss-coached and miss-owned.  Irsay it is time you step down and let your daughter run the team because you clearly have lost your mind. Grigson.. You may have beem gm of the year once but you have proven that you were lucky your first year and that you really suck at evaluating talent. Your one bright spot is you do handle contract negotiations well. Pagano..you were a good coordinator but you suck as a head coach. Team is never prepared and discipline is non existent.

6 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

Thanks. I was thinking it would take a miracle once the score was 23-9...I hope this game brings Brock's confidence back up. It was a much needed win no doubt.

The Colts just handed you the division since we've lost hope you make it deeper this year

14 minutes ago, SupermanLuck12 said:

It's Irsay who will do nothing and continue to keep these guys on his payroll as the Colts will continue to lose.

You don't fire a man for getting Leukemia like 4 games into his career, just can't..... now, bringing him back?  along with Grigs?  yeah

4 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Luck wasn't the reason why we lost tonight

Really? He wasnt the reason we won.  He had the ball to win amd failed both times.  Horribly missing TY.  Mismanaging the clock.  I'm really starting yo questiin his leadership.  He's definitely more Eli than Peyton 

I still can't believe we let a bunch of scrubs like the texans beat us in OT when we were up by 2 TDs.  Just pathetic !!!   Oh well, let the texans have the division, they will most likely get blown out in the 1st round like last year and we can get some good draft picks.

18 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

Ya but we made Brock look like a good QB which he isn't I'm sorry but that was a win that we gave to the Texans pathetic loss by the colts tonight.

3 minutes ago, 1959Colts said:

A monkey would be better

We have a monkey as a coach now. Serious question who out there is better??? Gruden aint leaving, Fisher aint leaving. Harbaugh aint leaving michigan. (thank goodness) Seriously who out there looking for a job is better than Pagano????