Colts @ Broncos Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, James said:

I'm tired of him bein conservative It's one yard, and we can continue the drive. We need a TD and a field goal. Punting is showing he just want to minimize the loss, not win. 

Not from your 30 with 12 minutes left in the game. Plus we are pretty stinky at running the ball in short yardage situations.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Sorry, but no. PFF grades OL on individual assignment, and performance within that assignment.    I've also posted time to throw comps, and Wentz wasn't horrible.    A quick QB can help and OL look better than what it truly is, but a slow QB doesn't "hurt" an OLman's grade.    For instance, Fisher was just bad against bull and wide rushes. A quick QB might have made him look better (less sacks attributed to him), but Fisher plain sucked a lot regardless of Wentz's time to throw.    And sorry, but Ballard is GM speaking... If he were honest instead of GM speaking, he'd say the following Our OL sucked. It was a mistake to sign Fisher, and Kelly has taken steps back two years in a row. We were without a true Z for half the season (and he's aging and near retirement), and without a true slot for the entire season. Our D, while great at turnovers, was mediocre to bad in most other areas.  You simply can't pass the red face test if you think Pascal is a legit #2, or even just a legit starting slot. If he were, teams would have given up a 2nd rounder for him (the tender we placed on him). They didn't. And a second rounder is absolutely cheap for a true #2, or even #3 WR. But he's not. He's an over achieving tweener that works hard, but is simply a depth guy.   
    • the post was saying that they liked Q and kelley playing next to each other therefore with Q at LT they could move Kelly to LG and Pinter could play C where he has played well
    • Dayo has average written all over him. I watched him play at Vanderbilt.  I doubt he will be much more than a decent role player.  Paye is a very good player so at least we have him.    Im glad Flus will be leaving.  He did a good job while he was here but left a lot on the table. I do think Reich is playing a part in the conservative defense. Not a fan of our head coach but he is just good enough to keep his job. 
    • When re-shaping the roster they know damn well who is vaccinated and who isn’t.  They know Fisher, Kelly, Pascal, Wentz, and TY are unvaccinated. We don’t know what the guidelines will be next season nor what strain of the virus will be around. If I’m a GM and I can upgrade my roster by ridding myself of marginal players who are unvaccinated for vaccinated players Im doing it.    The Colts had a bunch of key players miss 10 games for being close contacts right before the start of the season. They started 0-3.  They had a bunch test positive right before their 0-2 collapse. It might be a coincidence but it couldn’t have helped and the front office knows it.  If you’re Leonard and Nelson they can get away with it.  If you’re Fisher and Pascal you can be replaced. 
    • We don't have the assets to trade in back to back years. The cold hard facts are we missed on Stafford and now we are set back another season. Cut Wentz, start Ehlinger and build up the weak spots as best as possible and draft a QB in 23...
  • Members

• EastStreet

EastStreet 17,134

• boo2202

boo2202 570

• ChuggaBeer

ChuggaBeer 15

• Hawkeyecolt

Hawkeyecolt 140

• STH2000

STH2000 0

Rookie