Colts @ Broncos Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, luv_pony_express said:

You have to wonder if Irsay is regretting his decision.

Yeah, I know...injuries. But our offense is relatively healthy.  And we can't move the ball -- mostly because our line is getting dominated.  Well, it's not as if we didn't know that our line was weak.  But we didn't overhaul it as much as tweak it.

Yeah I'm starting to think we should not have give Pagano another chance. Grigs was just a head scratcher. 

Just now, azcolt said:

Waa waa waa injuries.This must be the Pagano Fan Club. The poorest coached team in the league.

Seriously. They're just gonna keep making excuses for us. We're fully healthy on offense and they're the reason we're losing the game. 20 years down the line these guys are gonna give pagano a pass for the season just because a few starters are out 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Looking at 0-2 but this game has been competitive all game. Butler had a TD on his pick but fell down and stuff like that makes a huge difference in a game. This last call on Cro, that ball wasn't catchable. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar couldn't of caught that pass. That was over his head by 10 Yards.

we just need some guy to get healthy ...but it has to happen soon..San Dieog is up 31-0 on Jacksonville and we have to beat them

1 minute ago, luv_pony_express said:

Did you hear Phil Simms explain why that happens?

He was right.  It's not Luck, it's that their line is pushing our line backwards.

I will also say that Peyton rarely got passed knocked down because of how fast got it out but he would also get up on his tippy toes to throw it. A trick maybe Luck could learn but also yes the line has to cut or push the defense off the line.

4 minutes ago, James Harden said:

Yeah I'm starting to think we should not have give Pagano another chance. Grigs was just a head scratcher. 

Personally, I thought we should've kept Pagano and ditched Grigson.  It's been obvious where our weaknesses have been and Grigson has shown no ability to address them.

There's no such thing as a coach who can win games with 2nd rate personnel all over the starting lineup.

The best skill position players in the game are useless without a competent line.