Colts @ Broncos Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, James Harden said:

Well this is when 2 years ago we should have taken a defensive stud in the 1st round. Not a WR. See what Miller did to us???? We could have a a superstar on D-Line but nope...

We took a defensive stud in the third, he tore his ACL after a DROY campaign got cut short. Dorsett and Anderson over Malcolm Brown any day.

3 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

And there's the game.  Kinda fitting that the game ends with Reitz getting abused

Precisely.  He's awful and has never been anything but awful.  No way he should be starting in the NFL.

This is why I won't hold back against Grigson.  We've known Joe Reitz was bad for several years now.  And we've done nothing to rectify the situation.

He gets whipped all the time -- not just by Von Miller.

1 minute ago, bababooey said:

We took a defensive stud in the third, he tore his ACL after a DROY campaign got cut short. Dorsett and Anderson over Malcolm Brown any day.

I rather would taken a defensive player in the 1st and still get Anderson in the 3rd. 2 Defensive superstars would have help us today 

4 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

That falls on the coaches.  Reitz has been getting manhandled all game.  The coaches should have seen that and given him help

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

A smarter OC would not leave Reitz on an island over there. You chip him or put a TE or wr in close to keep Miller from coming from so far out wide.

Now this is what you call a valid criticism.

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Luck had a chance to win this. Can't ask for more. I think a healthy defense we could have won this game. I think we are the better team.

This reminds me a lot of the end of the Vikes game at Denver last year. Miller stripped Teddy and the game was over. We lost 23-20.

Considering all the injuries, the Colts hung in there. You want to win  of course but the Colts played respectfully. They don't have to hang their heads.

The officiating has been awful.