Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bold NFL Playoff Predictions

danlhart87

2 minutes ago, Solon said:

2vknczk.jpg

Funny picture.

I went a little overboard with that, but he has thrown 23 tds and only 3 INTs in his last ten games of the season. He has completely cut down his high INT rate. I hope Luck can do that as well.

Hey, it's a bold prediction. Redskins make the SB, and all the PC pieces of trash have to say Redskins all the time during the SB! LOL.

I'll put down one bold prediction for each team.

Broncos: Peyton has a perfect passer rating in their first playoff game

Chiefs: Shut out the Texans in the playoffs

Patriots: Edelman has at least 1 TD throw, 1 TD catch, and 1 rushing TD in the entire playoffs

Bengals: They (finally) win a playoff game, but just win the one before being eliminated

Steelers and Texans: Hopkins and Brown both go for 200+ yards, but their teams still lose in the first round

Vikings: Teddy Bridgewater throws for 300+ yards and 3 or more TDs against Seattle's defense

Seahawks: They don't score a single rushing TD in the playoffs and lose in the first round

Panthers: Have more rush yards than pass yards in the first round

Cardinals: Carson Palmer doesn't throw an INT during the entire playoffs

Packers and Redskins: Cousins throws for more yards and fewer/equal INTs than Rodgers, but the Pack still win a low scoring game where each team scores less than 20 points

9 hours ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

Bengals finally win a playoff game.

Nugent kicks the winning FG

Predicted a Carolina v. Cincy Super Bowl in Week 9 before Dalton broke his thumb. 

I can't retract that. (can I?) :)  just kiddin' ... I'll stick with it.

1 minute ago, ColtRider said:

Predicted a Carolina v. Cincy Super Bowl in Week 9 before Dalton broke his thumb. 

I can't retract that. (can I?) :)  just kiddin' ... I'll stick with it.

Now don't get carried away....  I'm only predicitng they win a playoff game.. not make it to the SB.

1 minute ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

Now don't get carried away....  I'm only predicitng they win a playoff game.. not make it to the SB.

Yes, ma'am. :) Really though, I'm afraid they'll have to ride McCarron's arm throughout the Playoffs. Not sure how Dalton would respond during the Divisional round (if they make it) coming off an injury like that. Besides, he hasn't seen game time in quite a while in addition to the next coming weeks.

I agree with those picking the Chiefs.  They are hot right now.  Pats are extra beat up this year, and Cincy, who I really like, lost Dalton.  Something just smells wrong with the Steelers, some times their great, and sometimes they just don't show up.  Its weird.  For the NFC, I wouldn't bet against the Sea Chickens.  They are on a roll.  I think the Cards would lose to them again in a do over.  The Redskins won't be an easy out.  They are solid pretty much everywhere.  I have it coming down to Chiefs vs Seahawks. 

19 hours ago, amfootball said:

Both #1s will have a tough match up it would seem in the divisional so that could happen. I think Seattle makes it back to the Bowl vs the Pats again.

I hope not. I do not want sit through watching 2 teams I cant stand play in the SB again. I would like to see Denver vs either Arizona or Carolina.

Two #6 seeds in the SB has never happened. Not saying it won't but there will be some AFC or NFC top seed that will mess with them and show them why they were a higher seed, deservingly so. My bets are either the Panthers or Cardinals mess with the Seahawks parade.

On 1/4/2016 at 10:23 PM, danlhart87 said:

Both #1 seeds go one and done

Both #2 seeds play in the SB (Cards win)

Dan I would not call them bold, in fact I think it is quite possible. The Broncos are not going too far because Peyton still cannot push off his back foot, and that will not get better during the playoffs, so they won't beat the Steelers and Patriots. I don't think KC will make it though, due to the loss of Jeremy Maclin. That really hurts them if his knee is as bad as it looked.

On the AFC side, the Cardinals are better than the Panthers, and when the Seahawks have it going, they are a handful. So I think we

On 1/4/2016 at 11:41 PM, 21isSuperman said:

I'll put down one bold prediction for each team.

Broncos: Peyton has a perfect passer rating in their first playoff game

Chiefs: Shut out the Texans in the playoffs

Patriots: Edelman has at least 1 TD throw, 1 TD catch, and 1 rushing TD in the entire playoffs

Bengals: They (finally) win a playoff game, but just win the one before being eliminated

Steelers and Texans: Hopkins and Brown both go for 200+ yards, but their teams still lose in the first round

Vikings: Teddy Bridgewater throws for 300+ yards and 3 or more TDs against Seattle's defense

Seahawks: They don't score a single rushing TD in the playoffs and lose in the first round

Panthers: Have more rush yards than pass yards in the first round

Cardinals: Carson Palmer doesn't throw an INT during the entire playoffs

Packers and Redskins: Cousins throws for more yards and fewer/equal INTs than Rodgers, but the Pack still win a low scoring game where each team scores less than 20 points

Superman nailed the shutout!  Congrats.  And of course the Bengals DID win, until they committed football suicide and let Pitt win by default.