Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Steelers Sunday Night Football Game Thread

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Probably why they didn't call it.

Can't  extend your arms like that. 

I saw one earlier today that wasn't called  (I forgot who it was)  but it needs to be called more 

Just now, ricker182 said:

Can't  extend your arms like that. 

I saw one earlier today that wasn't called  (I forgot who it was)  but it needs to be called more 

Hopkins by any chance?

3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Hopkins by any chance?

That was the one. Idk how they missed it 

7 minutes ago, ricker182 said:

If we don't get any pressure, we have no chance 

Don't worry there some 35 year old has been that out that the Colts will sigb 

We haven't won in Pittsburgh in how long now? 2007 or 2008 I think. Offense needs to wake up now cause we're playing like we don't want to win. 

1 minute ago, needanoline63 said:

Goodbye griff whalen

Lol blaming griff when he prevented William Gay from taking that easy interception and also blaming him for not being able to save it a second time? Sheesh

Really? You're going to throw THAT to Griff Whalen?

How about targeting Moncrief instead of that midget.

9 minutes ago, Freenyfan102 said:

Woo look at this crappy defense

Alright, I have no idea why I am quoting Freenyfan102, since I was trying to quote someone else.  Another glitch I suppose.

3 minutes ago, needanoline63 said:

Goodbye griff whalen

That wasn't Whalen's fault.

I knew this would happen, Hasselbeck has not been as good as people think. The toughest team he has played is probably Atlanta or Houston, who is bad/was bad, this is a real team and defense-this he is not playing good. Charlie Whitehurst time?(I'm joking, but this is a concern).

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That's what I mean with the whole, "no one knows when/what happened". We have no right to know, but it's the source of all the angst and speculation.... Seems so easy to just be rid of it.  "I tweaked my ankle third day of practice, not too severe, but it's high on the ankle"   That would have been divulged I feel, as it almost always is when a player hurts something in organized team activities....    Why the mystery around this one?  They have had no problem confirming injuries in the past, kidney, ribs, other players....  But when it's Luck, AND in the off-season....that combination is seemingly always treated differently.  Just an observation.
    • I still believe the calf was healed and he injured the ankle on that third day of practice. I don’t think he had the ankle issue popped up until camp.
    • @Blueblood23 @Reidm   Care to give us some insight on your choices given some of the data in the OP? Thanks!     I said last year, that WR was by far our biggest limitation on O, and lack of QB pressure and Ints from our D needed to improve. I think we've helped out all three of those areas. The only thing I wish we would have done, is a picked up the a legit iDL.
    • Luck has proven he's plenty capable and willing to play through pain.... No one who's watched his career can doubt this.     What I can't understand, and it's admittedly complicated by the fact no one knows for certain how he hurt his ankle, let alone when.... Is why is Luck apparently without any sense of urgency when it comes to his own injuries or rehab during the off-season?   I don't mean he should rush through rehab or healing processes, but if I'm not wrong, this is the second time in his career he's had an entire off-season to fix an issue that was "rumored" to have been caused early in the off-season, in non football related activity, and he's just seemingly waited around until late in the off-season to address the health issue... It's like he always opts to just rest it and hope it gets better, which is fine.... Surgery or other measures are always a last resort... And then it gets worse, or is reinjured.... I guess he just seems way less proactive when dealing with injuries.   I dunno, it just seems odd, and it's a subject that no one really mentions or tries to address.  Dude has every right to snowboard, cliff dive, whatever he wants in his off-season and free time, but he seems to be the only guy who comes down with "snowboarding" injuries in August that then linger and bleed over into the preseason or early season...   Sorry for rambling.... Too much coffee today lol
    • I wouldn't put any stock in blowouts. A loss is a loss.
  • Members