Colts @ Steelers Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• What I heard was he would become a little difficult when he let his blood sugar get off balanced.   Seems extremely minor to me 
    • AD and Sam Erlinger are both Longhorn and he can start ASAP in working with Sam while in Austin. Sam is loved in Austin and he has a stronger arm than Ewers and knows Steichen's offense. In fact, I would not be surprised if Erlinger was present with the Colt team who came to the Longhorn Pro Day.    His diabete Type 1 is a non issue. I am a diabetic and in the last few years the technology allows a diabetic to monitor his glucose level 24/7 by every seconds of the day. The sensor is attached to his arm or stomach and can be monitored by AD, his trainer and even his endicronologist. Proactively they can prevent effecting his behavior and endanger himself.  In addition, I see this monitoring being added to his contract ( Latu not playing rugby ) and tight monitoring throughout camp and on the sideline during games.    I am excited to see AD with AR. The guy can get seperation in college but he did not have the QB like AR who can get that ball to him quickly and down field.
    • Anybody feel from watching AD Mitchell’s tape that Quinn Ewers is overrated, for a QB predicted to go in the first round next year. AD had so many underthrown and in particular late balls by Ewers.
    • In the Colts section of the forum, you will find the list of those signed by the Colts. You can click or touch below and you will be re-routed there.    I'm copying and posting from there.   UDFA: QB - Kedon Slovis, BYU QB - Jason Bean, Kansas DT - Jeblonski Green, South Carolina State  K - Spencer Shrader, Notre Dame WR - Xavier White, Texas Tech  TE - Trent Pennix, North Carolina State  OG - Dalton Tucker, Marshall  DT - Isaiah Coe, Oklahoma LB - Craig Young, Kansas   Tryout: TE - Malcolm Epps, Pittsburgh OT - Jake Hornirook, Duke RB - Justin Strong, Southern Illinois   
  • Members