Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 0-2?

John Waylon

Peyton and Jim Mora had the 6-10 season for a coaching rant and a coaching change to happen. That also landed us Dwight Freeney.

I do not see us beating the Broncos, Patriots or even the Panthers/Falcons at this rate, to be honest. We might, might beat the Saints.

If this leads to an 8-8 season and missing the playoffs but landing a very good pass rusher, I'd be OK with it in hindsight, maybe???  :dunno:

Maybe you guys can find a way to celebrate it!

Colts_Banner3.jpg

I kid I kid...just a little playful banter.

The Colts will turn it around...there's a few south matchups coming up and you can string a few wins together and get this thing back on track. 

Gees man... Let us have a few days to ice the loss first. lol

Colts_Banner3.jpg

The Colts will turn it around...there's a few south matchups coming up and you can string a few wins together and get this thing back on track. 

If I had ownership of the team, I would take down each and every one of those banners and then tell the staff and players they have to earn the right to have said banners wave over their heads.

Colts_Banner3.jpg

That's acutally pretty funny, others I doubt will laugh like I did, but I needed the levity today, so thanks for that.

On a much different note, had one of the oddest game experiences last night.  Nothing like a lady behind me wearing a Gronk jersery screaming Go Colts louder than some of the Colts fans I had around me.  Sort of disappointing in a way, but it goes to show that the Pats and their fans HATE the Jets way more than they ever could the Colts.

The horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that the team I love might be wasting the best QB since PM. :(

Ugh. I need a hug. And a nap.

Yeah it stinks. 0-2 is rough but don't panic yet. We have all of our Divisional games to be played and can correct a lot of this. Andrew will figure it out. Everyone I know (Friends/family) is calling me wanting a Coaching change.

The horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that the team I love might be wasting the best QB since PM. :(

Ugh. I need a hug. And a nap.

Guys...relax. Yes there are things to correct, yes they are starting this season falling painfully short of expectations.

But this is Andrew Luck's 4th season.

Peyton Manning's 4th season? The Colts finished 6-10.

How'd the rest of his tenure go? 

Yeah it stinks. 0-2 is rough but don't panic yet. We have all of our Divisional games to be played and can correct a lot of this. Andrew will figure it out. Everyone I know (Friends/family) is calling me wanting a Coaching change.

"correct a lot of this." is Chuck writing your replies.

"correct a lot of this." is Chuck writing your replies.

LOL, I have nothing against Chuck actually but if we don't win these next 3 games maybe a change should be made. At this point I would take 4-4 at the midway point looking at our schedule being 0-2. A lot of people I know want Chuck fired. Maybe it's fair, maybe not? 3 11 win seasons says it's not, but 0-2 when you are favored to go the SB says maybe it is.

Feeling like this guy

LOL, I have nothing against Chuck actually but if we don't win these next 3 games maybe a change should be made. At this point I would take 4-4 at the midway point looking at our schedule being 0-2. A lot of people I know want Chuck fired. Maybe it's fair, maybe not? 3 11 win seasons says it's not, but 0-2 when you are favored to go the SB says maybe it is.

It is a double whammy...Grigson can't draft the right players and Pagano can't coach what he has.  They have to get on the same page or one of them, or both, have to go.  At this rate Luck won't be around long with the pathetic offensive line...that's a good name for it:  "OFFENSIVE"

What's worse than 0-2?

I made a package fantasy football deal to trade Romo, LeSean McCoy, and Antonio Gates for Luck, Mark Ingram, and Jason Witten.

Sunday night the guy messages me and says "you want Romo back?"

I message him last night and say "You want Luck back" and he answers "Nah, I'll stick with Romo" lol

What's worse than 0-2?

The ugly methed up looking girl at the gas station practically slobbering all over herself eyeing me up. To make matters worse, she gave me free beef jerky so now I have to decide whether or not to go back in there regularly and engage her in order to get more free beef jerky.

Oh the tangled webs we weave.

What's worse than 0-2?

The ugly methed up looking girl at the gas station practically slobbering all over herself eyeing me up. To make matters worse, she gave me free beef jerky so now I have to decide whether or not to go back in there regularly and engage her in order to get more free beef jerky.

Oh the tangled webs we weave.

I've been in similar situations and there is really only one question that needs to be answered... is the jerky good?

I've been in similar situations and there is really only one question that needs to be answered... is the jerky good?

It's the Jack Link's premium cuts.

But the jerky is more attractive than her. And I got the impression she likes to draw the flirting out, so it couldn't just be a quick "hey pretty lady, how you doing today?" type of flirt.

Guys...relax. Yes there are things to correct, yes they are starting this season falling painfully short of expectations.

But this is Andrew Luck's 4th season.

Peyton Manning's 4th season? The Colts finished 6-10.

How'd the rest of his tenure go? 

Really? lol sorry I know you are trying to help but this is a really bad example for us...  The rest of his tenure was him trying to cover inadequacies of his GM consistently not putting together Interior D-Line talent, LBers, Corners, better coaches (or scheme), and a stable Oline...  

Patriots look great right now. Colts and Ravens both are struggling. Denver looks scary though if Peyton can stay healthy. They have a Defense.

I think the Pats toughest competition will come from the division this year. Hard to believe but it appears to be true through two games. Brady has always had his way with Wade Phillips defenses so I am not concerned with Denver. Although I do like what Oakland is doing. They will be a tough out for every team in that division this year.