Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all because we have a horrible O Line...seriously. I completely understand why people are so frustrated by grigson not getting some real offensive lineman...it's almost wholly why we can't get anything going ... Luck has to get rid of the ball or run before he can do much of any time to progress his routes

Lol wat? Oline has been doing their job. Lolol I can't wait until after this game so everyone can blame the defense and oline who besides the RB have actually been doing their job. Lololol

I cant believe they can stop our Offense like this. Man we have seen some bad football folks over the first 2 weeks. Still no short slant passing to TY or Dorsett, and we aren't using Gore at all after he looked good earlier. Our Coaching scheme needs to be questioned. Luck hasn't played good either but our play calling has stunk. Still only down 10-0 at half.

Gotta give props to the defense. They have been pretty Solid, and really solid against the run. Playing their hearts out to keep us in it. If our Offense don't get something going...then this game is gonna get away from us eventually

they did this last game till they got worn down and then they got blamed for the loss

luck is def overrated not saying he is bad but he is slightly above average and people act like he is a hall of famer top 3 Qb even when the line holds up he is throwing weak balls that hang in the air

he throws with velocity only when being hit or pressured he's making me think hes scared to get hit now.