Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Moore and Irving [Merge]

Lawrence Owen

Super excited to see what they can bring. Hope they win the starting jobs. I can't imagine what this team will be with those two and a healthy vontae and toler.

We will see who's laughing later on. The oline will be fixed with the right combination. We saw it last year in the playoffs. In my mind, not a thing to worry.

Super excited to see what they can bring. Hope they win the starting jobs. I can't imagine what this team will be with those two and a healthy vontae and toler.

We will see who's laughing later on. The oline will be fixed with the right combination. We saw it last year in the playoffs. In my mind, not a thing to worry.

At the moment, I have zero trust in the staff and GM to put the best players on the field.

DQ and Freeman played well this game.

But doesn't mean they're not upgradable.. The issues aren't that they are bad players - It's that they are super inconsistent.

Our safeties played decent as well. CBs, as well as could be expected given circumstances.

DL balled out, 2nd week in a row - This is positive news.

Most worried about offense.

At the moment, I have zero trust in the staff and GM to put the best players on the field.

and for all the hate luck and grigson are getting pagano is the one who doesn't let the best players on the field so he's in the same boat as pep for not utilizing the best players

DQ played a monster game against the Jets and Freeman played well.

I agree.  I feel like I'm always watching a totally different game than everyone else on the forum lol, but getting an outlook on others observations is the beauty of it.

I think both DQ & Free had a solid game.

Yeah, the ILBs are the least of our concerns on D right now.  The D played good enough to win the game.

The offense is a mess.

I wouldn't go that far. A week ago, they were the biggest problem. Jackson still can't cover anyone (and somehow, he still gets lined up on Decker in the slot; main reason I wanted to see Davis cover Decker instead of Marshall). But yes, they were much better this week than last.

I had not heard that.  What's his injury?

Pagano said it was a stinger in his post game interview.  But I wouldn't be surprised if they kept him out of the Titans game citing "precautionary measures" just as an excuse to put Nate Irving or Sio in there.  I just know they are going to do it! haha  Nate will go in there and play lights out and they keep Dqwell backing him up.  Dqwell wasn't bad in this Jets game though.

Yeah, don't hold you're breath. I have 0 faith in them putting the best players on the field....

I don't know what you mean. I just got a call from Grigson over the phone, congratulating me for qualifying for the team, and I'm the most athletic man there ever is. Watch my speed come game day. I've got "get away from the cops" speed.

The ilb did nothing this game Jackson had one nice tackle that's it was beat in coverage multiple times barely even saw freemen.. And as usual on all the long runs minus 1 the linebackers stood there and waited..the dline is making more tackles than the linebackers especially Anderson isn't he like the leading tackler??

Why Sio Moore isn't starting over Jackson and/or Freeman is mind boggling. 

What's mind boggling is that people expect Sio Moore (who has been with the team for what, 2 weeks?) to know the playbook and overall defense as well as Jackson and Freeman, who have both been in this defense for at least a full year (Jackson) or more (Freeman).