Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Trade For LB Sio Moore (Mega Merge)

CR91

How do some people not know who Sio Moore is??? First up he's an ILB with us. 2nd he was really good with Oakland last year. The only thing I don't understand is the logjam it creates at the ILB position. DQ, Free, Sio, and Irving are all starting caliber LBs. But yeah really, really good pickup.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson, D'Qwell Herrera, Amarlo Fields, Carlos Cole, Trent Newsome, Jonathan Mathis, Robert Adongo, Daniel Walden, Erik Werner, Bjoern Johnson, Cam Freeman, Jerrell Irving, Nate Sylvestre, Junior Muamba, Henoc

Cut

1.Fields

2.Adongo

3.Muamba

Keep

1.Freeman-ILB

2.Jackson-ILB

3.Irving-ILB

4.Moore-ILB...I  think can play Sam as well

5.Mathis-OLB

6.Cole-OLB

7.Walden-OLB

8.Werner-OLB

9.Newsome-OLB

10.Johnson-OLB

PS-Hererra

Sylvestre

4-ILBs

6 OLB's

How do some people not know who Sio Moore is??? First up he's an ILB with us. 2nd he was really good with Oakland last year. The only thing I don't understand is what the logjam it creates at the ILB position. DQ, Free, Sio, and Irving are all starting caliber LBs. But yeah really, really good pickup.

if all healthy you start Sio and Irving sit DQs *** on the bench all year

Not sure if #Colts use Moore as ILB or OLB, but 6-1 and 240 suggests ILB. If at OLB, that means Werner or Newsome are out of a job.

— Phillip B Wilson (@pwilson24)

September 5, 2015

Not sure if #Colts use Moore as ILB or OLB, but 6-1 and 240 suggests ILB. If at OLB, that means Werner or Newsome are out of a job.

This Phillip Wilson seems like he don't know too much. There's so much wrong with that it isn't funny.

Cut

1.Fields

2.Adongo

3.Muamba

Keep

1.Freeman-ILB

2.Jackson-ILB

3.Irving-ILB

4.Moore-ILB...I  think can play Sam as well

5.Mathis-OLB

6.Cole-OLB

7.Walden-OLB

8.Werner-OLB

9.Newsome-OLB

10.Johnson-OLB

PS-Hererra

Sylvestre

4-ILBs

6 OLBS's

I don't see Cam Johnson making the cut...

I don't either. Too many guys in front of him. I see us keeping 5 OLB's and 5 ILB's.

Ok to question that (This not a shot at you so don't take it that way, Just questioning your though process here) What if 1 of those OLB's gets hurt.....your down to 3 OLB's on 1 side and 2 on the other...That's really no depth...2 0LB's on 1 side

Unless they put Moore at Sam backer (which again in my opinion he can play) and keep Herrera or Sylvestre on the active roster Johnson likely makes the cut Im almost 100% sure

I'm thinking they see edge rusher, tackler & coverage LB. I'm thinking OLB.

I was pretty sure that at this point you can just place people directly on IR. I think the waived/injured designation was for earlier in the offseason ( like before the cutdown to 75). I could be wrong though. 

I think you are right you can revert players directly to IR. Still could happen though with them possibly still evaluating Sylvestre's injury and them waiting to make decisions till tomorrow. I personally think if they don't IR or PS Sylvestre they are making a huge mistake.

I think you are right you can revert players directly to IR. Still could happen though with them possibly still evaluating Sylvestre's injury and them waiting to make decisions till tomorrow. I personally think if they don't IR or PS Sylvestre they are making a huge mistake.

Keep in mind teams did not game plan in the preseason so in theory it  would be easier for him to make plays then it will in regular season game planned action

How do some people not know who Sio Moore is??? First up he's an ILB with us. 2nd he was really good with Oakland last year. The only thing I don't understand is the logjam it creates at the ILB position. DQ, Free, Sio, and Irving are all starting caliber LBs. But yeah really, really good pickup.

Because he played for Oakland, no one watches Oakland lol.

Keep in mind teams did not game plan in the preseason so in theory it  would be easier for him to make plays then it will in regular season game planned action

Very true and good point, but same basic principles apply, NORMALLY a play maker is a play maker when game planned as well IMO. I think he is at least worth a PS spot for his play in the preseason as I think he has potential to develop.

I'm one of those people but based off the comments about him...I LIKE IT!

Very true and good point, but same basic principles apply, NORMALLY a play maker is a play maker when game planned as well IMO. I think he is at least worth a PS spot for his play in the preseason as I think he has potential to develop.

Definitly should make the PS

What?!?

Most fans can barely tell you who is on their favorite team.

Few fans can tell you who are on other teams OTHER THAN the stars.     But the average player on another team?     Most fans?  No,  they can't tell you.

And I have no idea why you think they would.

And Sio Moore?     Please?      Nice player,  but let's not carried away........

What?!?

Few fans can tell you who are on other teams OTHER THAN the stars. But the average player on another team? Most fans? No, they can't tell you.

And Sio Moore? Please? Nice player, but let's not carried away........

What?!?

Few fans can tell you who are on other teams OTHER THAN the stars. But the average player on another team? Most fans? No, they can't tell you.

And Sio Moore? Please? Nice player, but let's not carried away........

If you responded to me,  for some reason,  the system didn't record your post.

Feel free to try again if you like.......

Its a good thing games are not played in shorts and shirts then isn't it or that numbers can lie

"Combine numbers don't mean anything"

People will defend this ^^^

And besides, I just looked at his chart and was remarking how funny it was he basically dominated everything but agility. Not a comment on him either way. Never seen him play.