Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Round 2 and 3 thread

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more fun when the pick is a surprise, but if you don't want the pick spoiled by Twitter/the forum, you can walk away from your computer starting a few picks before 61.  But it is more fun when it's a surprise that we all hear the commish say

Or you, as a mod, could tell him to knock it off.

Should you feel the need. I've been a member for a long time I'm not going anywhere. I've spoiled one pick tonight and I'm not spoiling others since it is apparently the equivalent of stealing someone's girlfriend.

Thanks.

Good grief, grow thicker skin. I've "spoiled" all of 5 picks in two rounds and your life is exactly the same as it would have been otherwise.

You did not spoil anything for me when you announced the Vikes pick. All is well. :thmup::D

Yeah. Course they can't contain our 700 WRs...

haha but lets keep things in perspective with WR situation. Andre probably has 2 years here, and he's had injury problems in the past. Duron will probably be PS unless he really shines and puts on a show. After that you got Hilton and Moncrief. Hilton may not get re signed by some chance. There are gonna be some questions in the near future with some of our guys. So I don't think taking Dorsett was absolutely insane.

haha but lets keep things in perspective with WR situation. Andre probably has 2 years here, and he's had injury problems in the past. Duron will probably be PS unless he really shines and puts on a show. After that you got Hilton and Moncrief. Hilton may not get re signed by some chance. There are gonna be some questions in the near future with some of our guys. So I don't think taking Dorsett was absolutely insane.

I know. I just don't like the Dorsett pick due to who was available. I really wanted DL. But that train has left the station so on to the future