Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeterBowman

Round 2 and 3 thread

Corgi are you magical???  How did you find the pick before we did, am I on a delay or something????

EDIT:: not that I cared...

The broadcasts are behind.  Twitter has all the latest picks.

Grady Jarrett, TJ Clemming, Carl Davis, and Diggy are my highest rated players left

Just curious where is Eli Harold on your list? I'd really love to see the Colts draft him.

The broadcasts are behind.  Twitter has all the latest picks.

Ohhh well that explains it! 

Corgi are you magical???  How did you find the pick before we did, am I on a delay or something????

EDIT:: not that I cared...

Dude, I wish.

It's more fun when the pick is a surprise, but if you don't want the pick spoiled by Twitter/the forum, you can walk away from your computer starting a few picks before 61.  But it is more fun when it's a surprise that we all hear the commish say

Or you, as a mod, could tell him to knock it off.

Keep sliding, Jake Fisher. I'll take him. 

Still some solid defenders and o-linemen on the board. Davis, Phillips, Dawson, Harold, Rollins, Collins, Fisher, Clemmings.

But guys, accept it, we're taking a RB.

Should you feel the need. I've been a member for a long time I'm not going anywhere. I've spoiled one pick tonight and I'm not spoiling others since it is apparently the equivalent of stealing someone's girlfriend.

Thanks.

Again I've done it once tonight and haven't done it since, also said I'm not doing it again.

Just curious where is Eli Harold on your list? I'd really love to see the Colts draft him.

I think I had him ranked around 50th. 

Still some solid defenders and o-linemen on the board. Davis, Phillips, Dawson, Harold, Rollins, Collins, Fisher, Clemmings.

But guys, accept it, we're taking a RB.

This

An NFL team just took Nate Orchard over Owamagbe Odighizuwa

hp2Dvv9.png?1

Good grief, grow thicker skin. I've "spoiled" all of 5 picks in two rounds and your life is exactly the same as it would have been otherwise.

You did not spoil anything for me when you announced the Vikes pick. All is well. :thmup::D

He's allowed to say it.  He isn't breaking any rules by doing it.  It's more fun when we hear the commish say it, but corgi isn't breaking any rules by saying it early.

Yeah. Course they can't contain our 700 WRs...

haha but lets keep things in perspective with WR situation. Andre probably has 2 years here, and he's had injury problems in the past. Duron will probably be PS unless he really shines and puts on a show. After that you got Hilton and Moncrief. Hilton may not get re signed by some chance. There are gonna be some questions in the near future with some of our guys. So I don't think taking Dorsett was absolutely insane.

There goes Phillips. I know quite a few people liked him.

Its about time to give up a 6th rounder to move up to take Coleman.

An NFL team just took Nate Orchard over Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Ziggy is a bust, I'm telling you.

Ziggy is a bust, I'm telling you.

Diggy is love, Diggy is life. 

Wow, the Browns haven't drafted a WR since 2012.

If we take a RB at 61....

It will happen...and then expect some mid to late round picks to solve our Defensive problems...

haha but lets keep things in perspective with WR situation. Andre probably has 2 years here, and he's had injury problems in the past. Duron will probably be PS unless he really shines and puts on a show. After that you got Hilton and Moncrief. Hilton may not get re signed by some chance. There are gonna be some questions in the near future with some of our guys. So I don't think taking Dorsett was absolutely insane.

I know. I just don't like the Dorsett pick due to who was available. I really wanted DL. But that train has left the station so on to the future