Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Round 2 and 3 thread

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats wrong with Gregory? Probably depression/anxiety issues? If true I think thats something you can deal with in a strong locker room.

Yes. Or else he just can't lay off of the weed and found a doctor to sign off that its a medical condition, which would then introduce real character problems.

BTW, if its real depression/anxiety issues, it needs professional treatment.

Chiefs are on the clock now. ESPN and NFLN are way behind.

I think they're just behind at Chicago.  Eisen said the Chiefs are on the clock, so we already know they're on the clock.  It's not like NFL Network still thinks Philly is on the clock.  But they haven't announced the other picks.  So I don't think it's an issue with the TV broadcasts, but rather an issue with how things are being run in Chicago

Don't spoil in here. I can go on twitter too, but don't want to. It's rude.

I agree. The whole "you won't believe who the Colts picked...get off the board so you're not angry.....they took a WR, I kid you not" was pretty lame last night. There's a reason the networks don't tell the pick before Goodell. It's pretty standard etiquette to not post things ahead of when they are broadcast. Perhaps you could start a separate thread for those who want to know early.

I agree. The whole "you won't believe who the Colts picked...get off the board so you're not angry.....they took a WR, I kid you not" was pretty lame last night. There's a reason the networks don't tell the pick before Goodell. It's pretty standard etiquette to not post things ahead of when they are broadcast. Perhaps you could start a separate thread for those who want to know early.

again, block me.